New Twitter From Craigx May Be Of Intrest To All Of You

Here is a new Pandora video.

Last edited by a moderator:
r00tw00t said:
Dude. That's what I mean. I very uncomfortable with people knowing unknown people's location. But okay. Go ahead. Get all information about him. I don't care. I just want my Pandora I paid 2 days hard work for. And I understand if my statement is controversial. People get upset.... /careface

edit: /cryface........ upset anyone?

edit2: How could "practically" ask for where hes home is in the video? are you stupid? sorry dude

edit3: You're not even stupid. You are mentally retarded. :'(

edit4: dude.

edit5: I'm sorry. I've been drinking alot of beers. Saturday nights you know. But my points i still valid.

?? On Saturday nights the police come round to your place and force alcohol down your throat until you behave like an arsehole? Because if you're only drunk because you drank alcohol - well, that's down to you, isn't it?

That "sorry I was drunk - but I'm right anyway" excuse always reminds me of criminals who blame their childhood - "I was from Birmingham - I never stood a chance. There was nothing I could be but a cereal killer".

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who lives in Birmingham, I can assure you we would never harm the coco pops.

It's the lucky charms that get it. Funny talking gold hoarding midget guards were never going to be enough...

do you think missionaries had some sort of hatred thing going for Asiatic cultures due to their pre-Christian development?, Gamepark holdings have Bum Hong Lee, Acer have Easy Lai, there must be others.

maybe the Asians don`t grok western naming conventions, or we don`t get theirs, I understand calling yourself Mr Lorry or Miss Rosebush is normal for Asiatics, it just gains the humour value in direct translation to English or phonetic transcription (eg Mr Lo Hung or Dr Won Mo Ting) .

I read a newspaper article recently where a 19-year old girl had "sued" her Asian parents for teh right to change her name. From "Chicken shit". Apparently it seemed a perfectly reasonable name to them, as a good luck omen since they thought smearing her with it as a baby had helped her recover from an illness.

People are just, well - "different".

Back