New Usa Gp2x Shop - Www.gp2xstore.com

jmetal88 posted on Dec 4 2006 at 08:44 AM said:
xenonflash posted on Dec 3 2006 at 09:42 PM said:
The site seems to be doing well. At around 9:30 Eastern time, there ware 49 orders. Also, how do you remove the screen cover? I've got a replacement getting here this week hopefully.

Safest way would be take apart the 2X and push it out from the inside.

The only other way would be dig at it with a knife and risk scratching up your case plastic.
I usually replace the plastic screen on a new handheld I get if possible (such as the original game boy, sega nomad, etc), because most of the time the system is in great shape, but the screen is scratched. So for a couple of bucks I can pick up a new one and make it all look brand new.

I use a victorinox pocket knife to pry off the old screen. If you're careful, it's a whole lot easier to pry off the old one through the front. If you're a spaz, then going in from the back is probably best :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Package yesterday (super fast shipping!) and everything arrived in tip top shape. I don't know about you, but having a seller who won't getting sued out of business by sony or give me customs headaches is well worth the (negligible) bump in costs.

PS: those who absolutley always go with low prices fuel the walmarts and likes of the world. FOR SHAME! B)

I got my stick cap and replacement screen cover today. I'm very impressed with the shipping, it got from California to Georgia in just a couple days! I am, however, having trouble putting on my joystick cap. It's not the nipple cap, but the GP2X cap. It easily comes off without any twisting or anything. It may just be the cap, I dunno.

jmetal88 posted on Dec 3 2006 at 03:15 AM said:
I don't know about you guys, but I'm digging the batteries:

015.jpg

I placed an order for these Monday night and I got confirmation Tuesday. They came in the mail today(Thursday). Very fast for cross-country shipping(California to Rhode Island)!

I'm very happy with this order and will keep it bookmarked. :)

I was actually planning on buying some as well... I need a new charger.

Where did those come from? I saw them on the site, but I don't think gp2xstore.com makes them...

Right now I'm using some Duracell 2650(? odd number)mah batteries. They come quite cheap these days.

Classic Gamer posted on Dec 7 2006 at 11:31 PM said:

015.jpg

I placed an order for these Monday night and I got confirmation Tuesday. They came in the mail today(Thursday). Very fast for cross-country shipping(California to Rhode Island)!

Can you please run the battery tester, after 4-5 charges?

i ordered my gp2x from gp2xstore.com and i am very pleased. the shipping was very fast and the $3 sd card reader was a nice little bonus. i will probably be back to order those sexy batteries and a couple replacement screen covers.

cowai posted on Dec 8 2006 at 03:48 PM said:
Classic Gamer posted on Dec 7 2006 at 11:31 PM said:

015.jpg

Can you please run the battery tester, after 4-5 charges?
I ditto that request.

Edit: Also the pound is currently so strong against the dollar, that I may buy payback from them aswell :p

say do you guys plan on selling 4gig sd cards anytime soon?

i was going to, but id rather order everything from one site (to avoid multiple shipping) :D ty for the link.....

Goemon4 posted on Dec 9 2006 at 11:10 PM said:
i was going to, but id rather order everything from one site (to avoid multiple shipping) :D ty for the link.....
Also as it will help them, and support the 2x directly B) :p

paypal :roll: i keep getting strange emails from them saying so and so has been added to my account, the wierd thing is my account(s) have been canceled a long time ago.... and http://digi4me.com/ ... ill check them out

Goemon4 posted on Dec 10 2006 at 12:44 PM said:
paypal :roll: i keep getting strange emails from them saying so and so has been added to my account, the wierd thing is my account(s) have been canceled a long time ago.... and http://digi4me.com/ ... ill check them out

You are probably getting emails from phishers trying to get your account information :angry:

yeah, but the account has been cnaceled and the credit card we were using (my moms) at the time has also been canceled (lost it like a year ago) but still, because of those emails we've been paranoid about using paypal and reactivating our account...

Back