New users, say hello

...I'm afraid now. Of you.. Seriously, that's no way to... No. Even I find that creepy, and I'm obsessed with the device!

It's not as if I've dumped a theoretical partner in favor of the Pandora. But actually if I had one and she said "You have to make a choice - it's me or the Pandora."

I'd say "Here you go sweets, I've already packed your bags. Do you need a lift or should I just call a taxi?" ;)

I don't want to be owned - I want to be FREE! and the Pandora is OPEN! :D

Just watched the last video (about MSX emulation) and learned that ED caught a cold.

Get well soon, ED, take a lot of rest and try not to have the stress of all the recent events get to you.

And remember, alcohol kills germs ;)

Ah, poor Evil Dragon :(

A few Mocha-chinos and you will be up in no time!
coffee.gif

Hi! I'm Austin. I've been a lurker for a few years, but decided to join now that I actually ordered my Pandora.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everybody!

The name's Coco by the way, nice to meet you all.

Really looking forward to receiving my Pandora by March 2011. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Merry Chrimbus! Happy holidays!

I also have just ordered mine and am impatiently awaiting its arrival

And besides http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,5 <There does anyone know of a different database for emulators and other apps for the Pandora?

I can't seem to find much about dreamcast and PS1 emulation on this board...or on youtube. Lot of good n64 and quake 3 videos tho. lol

Hello! Merry Chrimbus! Happy holidays!

I also have just ordered mine and am impatiently awaiting its arrival

And besides http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,5 <There does anyone know of a different database for emulators and other apps for the Pandora?

I can't seem to find much about dreamcast and PS1 emulation on this board...or on youtube. Lot of good n64 and quake 3 videos tho. lol
Dreamcast may be a dream. Ps1 is getting a software transplant to help performance, no ETA.

Hello, new here. Must say discovered pandora recently and shit my self.

I got into emulators about a year ago and got sick of playing on PC. So i started browsing for some thing pocket sized and I must say this is the best i have seen ( no I don't own one, but I so want to) however I have a few concers as I did read up abit and saw you guys have been having some production issues. I plan to order from the second batch.

I just want to know afew links to help me know more about issues with the device its self, and to just let me know what to expect when I do order because this whole process seems abit of a gamble to me.

Just anything to help my worries would be nice.

Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellollo all. I'm not particularily new anywhere, really. Or possibly here, but not there. Whatever. No pandora yet, but it has never been closer, eh?

G'day,

(yes, May88, I'm another Aussie) :)

I've been lurking for a short while, am currently waiting for Jacquelyn to get back to me with an order confirmation and link to the payment gateway. Figured I may as well join the forum while I wait. :)

- Neelix

New to forum, saying "Hi"...

Ordered Pandora early this month, been following the pandora for quite some time now, and live in Texas.

Back