New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Great news everyone,

The first Pandora review is out, and we didn't even know about it!

youtube.com/watch?v=HOJEaXMUR1Y

Last edited by a moderator:
He would actually be funny, if it wasn't for the fact that I think he is serious!

:D
I especially liked how he first showed pandora having this and that and gaming controls, then later showed how his great and almighty webpad had all those same things except said controls :)

great. can somebody explain to me why i just watched (well, the first minute of it, anyway) another potato-with-a-camera youtube? i cant believe your day was _that_ boring, craig : )

HAHAHAHA! That made my day here at the office :D

How can anyone (and adult?) be a fanboy of any product, and worse a Nokia product?!

(my dad is stronger than your dad!)

i had a guy over here try and tell me the same things quite recently, also referring to nokia phones. i think the main reasons he just didnt get it is that a) he isnt a gamer, B) he has many PCs, a few laptops, a netbook and a smartphone, c) it doesnt have built in 3G (he did not care about tethering or dongles) and d) well, he is a dick but thats just a personal reason.

the thing i hate most is just how much people... care? everything has to be held up against something else and more often than not, if someone doesnt have a use for something they will just be derisive. people need to think "is this good for me" rather than "is this going to change the face of computing". its just another option, so get over it. the video was funny in its ridiculousness but it is sad that someone found it worthy to take time out of their life for.

Nice video. Why he didn't burn the body? He going to sell it on ebay :p

LOL That was fun, especially because he has no idea what he's talking about. "4.something inch screen"... :lol:

He;s just doing it for attention and to be a troll. A troll apparently too scared to come to the actual forums where he;ll get anally raped for his actions.

People fear things for no other reason than they refuse to understand them. Sure if after you understand a device and you dont like it that;s completely within reason because atleast you can point to something that you dont like but if you dont evenbother to research the device you just look like an ignorant ass.

Love it

"...personally I haven't seen any of Pandora Videos..." :D

"The only thing I like is the two SD slots..." :p

Forgot to mention the gaming controls huh? :rolleyes:

Though he did have a point were he says that it plays games that already came out :)

And We dooooo need video's of internet browing :angry:

"...Two stereo speakers..." :huh:

=============
Uggghhh! :( I can't fix my smilies? :(

Here's what I got out of his argument:

1. Both the N810 and the Pandora have a QWERTY keyboard
2. Both the N810 and the Pandora have stereo speakers
3. However, the N810 would win in a fight.

Therefore, I should get an N810.

I wonder if he's pre-ordered a Pandora? Just in case he has, could we send him a turd in a box?

The only thing I got out of watching that, is a Pandora with a metallic shell might look pretty cool.

Prophet said:
The only thing I got out of watching that, is a Pandora with a metallic shell might look pretty cool.
The only thing I got out of watching that is that this guy must sit in corner all day popping his nokia open and closed, thinking how coool it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back