Newby in need of some advice

horrain

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hello, this is my first post so be nice please :)

Im thinking of joining the ranks of Gp32 owners, but im not shore whats needed, or the processes involved in getting the device to work.

Iv decided to order from www.gbax.com as they have been recomended by many sites but thats as much as i have decided, it would be mega if someone could post some needed info and recomendations.

The kind of stuff id love to know is

available emulators (im not to worried about the fps they run at but a rating of there speed would help a ton)

overclocking? i know about Pc overclocking but iv no idea how a console would be overclocked, also is it worth the effort?

i have also been reading some sites and they say you need to access www.gamepark.com to register the gp32 inorder for it to work, but when i tryed access there site i gotta error, is it still posable to resister the gp32 or is it to late for me to get one of there little bad boyz?

sorry about the length of this post, thanks in advance to anyone who replys in full or part.

have a read of this. It should be a big help to you. Good luck. :)

link

although some of it is a bit outdated....... the bit about overclocking may be considered outdated etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back