Nintendo Ds Details

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Check DS IGN

There's been a shitload of new stuff announced, and hopefully later we'll see some new shots of Super Mario 64 DS.

I mean there's some really freaky stuff, like that sugery game that looks more like a hentai rape sim now.

And just to note, Pokemon Diamond and Platinum have been announced. (Not the fake GBC one of course...)-meaning that F Zero GX's cup names were indeed predicting the future...(Ruby, Saphire, Diamond, Platinum Cups)

And Square is announcing they are going to redo Final Fantasy III, japanese version, for the Japanese release of the DS, maybe it will come to the states.

Goity posted on Oct 7 2004 at 02:59 PM said:
3D FF3!? wow....

looking at all the other DS stuff, i wouldn't be surprised if it was an exact part with a "top down map" on the lower screen :D

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is the original FFIII, not FFVI in Japan.

I don't know about anybody else, but this is the first system in a long time i've been excited about.

Just a guess, but Nintendo are slowly releasing details and there's already a few sites that say it's multiregion. My little brother is listening to a low quality Mp3 of the conference as we speak, so he'll tell me if it says anything.

Even if it's not, you could always buy the American one and sell it when the Uk one comes out.

as anybody seen the DS carts? are they the same as the GBA? I know the GBA carts are compatible with the DS, but i'm anxious to see what the DS game carts themselves look like.

h-601_26130_ds_03.jpg

h-601_26130_ds_04.jpg

Neo Geo Style Clam Cases!

Get in.

Mark posted on Oct 7 2004 at 03:36 PM said:
And just to note, Pokemon Diamond and Platinum have been announced. (Not the fake GBC one of course...)-meaning that F Zero GX's cup names were indeed predicting the future...(Ruby, Saphire, Diamond, Platinum Cups)

There was no Platinum Cup in F-Zero GX, it was Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond and AX. Only Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and now Diamond out of them are pokemon games :p

Very cool pictures for Mario Kart DS, i want to know what kart mario is in :) and i'm very interested in Ridge Racer DS, hopefully it'll be like Ridge Racer Type 4 but just slightly easier.

OMG I'm so fucking excited about this. Can you order a game off that site to come with the DS?

(It is taking too long to load, so I can't be assed checking)

Mark posted on Oct 7 2004 at 05:59 PM said:
Yeah I just noticed that lol. Still, it was right...

And Ridge Racer apparantly uses the touch screen to control the car. There's no logic behind that.

>_>

Why does every game have to use the touchscreen even it it doesn't suit the game?

They really should only have touch screen control on games like Caduceus where it is really useful and innovative.

I hope here in england we have clam style cases too, cardboard boxes are a pain since i order most of my games from special reserve the boxes are smashed to pieces in the post.

Back