Nintendo Ds For 40 Quid

lizard808uk

Child of the 80s
Website
Visit site
I still can't quite believe my luck, I went into EB games in Brisbane and they were flogging second hand DS's for AUS $100 which is around 40 pound back in the UK. I didnt hesitate and snapped one up immediately. I also got Mario for $30 which I guess is around 15 pounds (no pound sign on this keyb).

I know theres a lot of DS threads, but I thought I'd share this anyway :) It seems to me that the DS is really going all out against the PSP (thats still really expensive out here).

lizard808uk posted on May 13 2006 at 06:12 PM said:
I still can't quite believe my luck, I went into EB games in Brisbane and they were flogging second hand DS's for AUS $100 which is around 40 pound back in the UK. I didnt hesitate and snapped one up immediately. I also got Mario for $30 which I guess is around 15 pounds (no pound sign on this keyb).

I know theres a lot of DS threads, but I thought I'd share this anyway :) It seems to me that the DS is really going all out against the PSP (thats still really expensive out here).

I tink its because everyone wants to buy that smaller version of the ds. The ds lite mabober :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came from EB and they've got a deal where if you trade in your old DS they'll sell you a DS Lite for $99.99. I've got a DS that won't charge (works fine when the battery's charged, though) so I might trade that in. They won't even know until after they get it.

I'm kind of tempted to get my electronics-skilled friend to see if he can fix it though and save the $100, since I don't need another DS that bad.

Since I'm on the road, I don't have a computer, so I can't get that passme doodah thingmajig. I've found Cash Converters pretty good for second hand DS games.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 16 2006 at 03:18 AM said:
im about to flash mine so i can play commercial games on it. I really dont care if im cheating nintendo out of money. BLAH

Eh, you cannot play commercial games on stock DS? :huh:

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back