Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

I am really interested in Nintendo Switch for sure, it is selling like hot cakes and there was this game I was following which is to be released by september, can't remember. The graphics was pretty similar to a gaming PC. I was impressed.

@Jumpman

I only have 1 friend :(
Please add me :(

IMG_20180707_012227.jpg

@Jumpman

I only have 1 friend :(
Please add me :(

Hey Sony, I would if I could, but the NS is my son's, and my user account isn't linked online. And I took my 3DS off-line ages ago, as there wasn't much need to keep access and risk "N" blocking my account/email. Once I get an NS of my own, your welcome to the #1 spot on my friends list, no problem.

Chris

When I get one I will add you, and anyone else here that is interested.

Yeah, we had an actual thread for friend codes during the early goings of the 3DS, as tons of users here had one. The NS crowd around here doesn't seem to be as big, but I'm sure it will get there at some point and when it does we can start a new thread for sure.

Chris

Well, yeah, but this is the Switch thread.
Sorry, the implied joke is that Facebook says I have tonnes of friends but they're all "facebook friends" so in reality (and on the switch) I have zero friends.

Sorry, the implied joke is that Facebook says I have tonnes of friends but they're all "facebook friends" so in reality (and on the switch) I have zero friends.
A couple of my FB friends are real friends, so I don't know where that leaves me.

I dislike the friend system.

Every time I turn on my console there is an annoying popup telling me if my friends are online.
That's why I deleted them all. Such things simply suck.

I've got a Switch, but no friends. My friends don't do Nintendo. ... Which makes me think - why are they my friends.

Hey Sony, I would if I could, but the NS is my son's, and my user account isn't linked online. And I took my 3DS off-line ages ago, as there wasn't much need to keep access and risk "N" blocking my account/email. Once I get an NS of my own, your welcome to the #1 spot on my friends list, no problem.

Chris

Thank you @Jumpman and thanks to everyone else.

Back