Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

Every time I turn on my console there is an annoying popup telling me if my friends are online.
That's why I deleted them all.
How rude.
tenor.gif

I'm thinking of CFWing my Nintendo Switch, because I want to see how good (or bad) emulation is with this under-clocked Tegra X1.
Anyone here have CFW on their Nintendo Switch?

The GOAT Simulator is now Available on the E-Shop for the Switch:
Its the "GOATY Edition" whit the Maingame, and the DLCs: the Heist, GOATZ , Waste of Space, and the GOAT MMO Simulator,

If your dream was for ever to play as a Unbreakable Chaos GOAT, this may be your game :)

And since some weeks, Spintires American Wilds is also Available: The Offroad Simulator whit the big russian and american trucks, pretty good physic engine, is now playable, when and where you want :)

I also changed my SD Card in my Switch yesterday to the second 400 gb sdcard i bought some months ago..

GOAT stands for Goat (Ziege), and the GOATY Edition is a Word Joke out of Ziege and Game of the Year ^^
This is a "Goat Simulator" but as far as i can tell, its dosnt have anything to do whit the experience if you are a real live goat, : you run thought a City, Jump over trampolins, and make a lots of chaos, the Goat is invinceble, you have a tonge that sticks everywhere, ..
I have a bit experiences whit Goats, as my Grandpa got some Goats for his 70th Birthday, (he lived on a smal Sheep Farm), and there is a big diverent between them and the Chaos Goat in the Game..

I see. Sounds silly - in a fun way :)
I don't trust goats. They've got horns, they move extremely nimble on steep slopes with hoofs, and their eyes are all wrong. They make fetching dinner very demanding and dangerous.

Goats arend that dangorous at all, they just somethimes a bit suspicious,
but Male Goats have some pretty nasty smell, ..

Could it be that my Pandora was one of the Onlys ones, that came pretty near to Farm Animals ?? Sheeps, Goats, Bunnys and Bees ..

For a snow leopard like myself they are dinner and catching them in the mountains is demanding and dangerous. ;)

Octopi are fine - they don't pretend. Goats are lovecraftian shit in memmal's clothing. But they're yummy.

3D MiniGolf

88 Heroes: 98 Heroes

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia

Attack on Titan 2

Ben 10

Brawlout

Cars: Driven to Win

Cartoon Network Battle Crashers

Chicken Range

The Coma: Recut

The Count Lucanor

Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

Dark Souls: Remastered

Darkest Dungeon

Doom

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The

FIFA 18

The Flame in the Flood

Flashback

Fortnite

Gear.Club Unlimited

Has-been Heroes

Just Dance 2018

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The

Legendary Fishing

LEGO Harry Potter Collection

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

LEGO Ninjago: Movie Videogame, The

LEGO Worlds

L.A. Noire

Lost Sphear

Lumo

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

Minecraft

Monopoly for Nintendo Switch

Monster Jam: Crush it!

MXGP3: The Official Motocross Videogame

NBA 2K18

NBA 2K19

NBA 2K Playground 2

Oxenfree

Penny-Punching Princess

POI: Explorer

Portal Knights

Rayman Legends

RiME

Rocket League

Runbow

Sine Mora EX

Slain: Back from Hell

Snipperclips Plus: Cut it out, together!

Sonic Forces

Sonic Mania Plus

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers, Ultra

Super Mario Odyssey

Syberia

Syberia 2

Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle

Unbox: Newbie's Adventure

Urban Trial Playground

Vegas Party

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus