Nintendo Switch

You want!??

• Total voters

Just watched an episode of One Piece on my Switch. There may be bugs to work out. My screen went dim three times during the episode, and I had to press a button to light it back up.
Interactive cinema!

Netflix do something similar to check if you've fallen asleep (but in their case they want to monitor active engagement).

Pokémon Presents stream tomorrow. There’s a small chance they may tease Gen 9, now that Arceus is out of the way. I wouldn’t expect even a title though, just a “Hey, we’re working on it.” sort of clip.

I completely forgot about the Pokémon stream. They actually announced Gen 9, including titles and starters.

These titles are a bit anticlimactic. Just colors. I guess they're kickin' it old school.

Triangle Strategy came out, but barring any really good word of mouth, I think I may pass on it. I didn't finish the demo.

Speaking of demos, Kirby 3D has a demo out now. I'm wondering if I can bring myself to try it.

I had some luck on lottery scratchers and decided to purchase $100 eShop credit. I already spent $50+ on a year of Switch Online + Expansion Pass. Now I'm wondering what to do with the other $47.

I'm thinking either Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Snowrunner Premium while they're still on sale. I might also save it towards MLB The Show 2022 or Kirby 3D. Any opinions from you guys?

I hope the Flipcase i bought was now the finall one,
allthough i lost the abillity to use the Kickstand and the Switch Feature when the Case is on, i can just trow the Handheld in my Back, and dont need the Carry Case....

Will post it on the What have you bought thread as far as im at home..

Whe will see what will be possible, in worst case i could still put it out the Flipcase, to get the Joycon out i would need this anyway

The Big advantage is that i can now put the Switch, and the 2DS XL, and some Games in one Slingbag whitout the fear that its gets a damaged Screen..

Edit: ok I can just use the Flip Cover to have a sort of stand, allthought I more likely would take the switch out as I need the Joycon then..
but it’s not that thight fit that it would brake something..

Last edited:
Well, i can report that shooter work quite good on the Switch, i played through the last Wolfenstein Game where BJ Blascowitz lost his body and became a Cyborc ^^, and Doom 1...

I ended up buying Mario Kart 8 while it was on sale two weeks ago. As for this week, I just added $60, and should have enough for a $60 plus tax game. No idea what I want though. Maybe try the Kirby 3D demo?

I'm considering 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, but it's almost three weeks away from releasing. I'm not very good at just letting eShop credit sit untouched.

I ended up buying Mario Kart 8 while it was on sale two weeks ago. As for this week, I just added $60, and should have enough for a $60 plus tax game. No idea what I want though. Maybe try the Kirby 3D demo?
Dood, buy Quake and let's kill each other!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and I need like a grippy case for my switch so I can better play quake, and prolly my other games, too. I have a few I am looking at and waiting for approval for from the wife.

There should be a Direct presentation from Nintendo sometime in June. I do not get hyped for games like I used to, but maybe the right game can fix that.

I went ahead and bought the first Picross S game for Switch, and well, I don’t know what I was expecting. It’s Picross. Curse you, Picross!

Alien Isolation is half off this week. I might get it.

I also got a handful of titles that were on my "weird" list and were on sale a couple weeks ago. I will talk about them later.

Some people are speculating that Nintendo will announce new hardware soon. There’s also a rumor that their Direct will be on the 29th. At this point though, that’s just a really good guess, as Directs are usually on Wednesdays, and there’s always one in June.

Back