no sound (Help!)

nik

Hey,

so been pretty happy with my unit so far. Upgraded Zaxxon to 1.52, installed codec pack, some apps, etc.

Put some video + audio files on SD, but when I tried to play audio in Audacious and video in mplayer (video plays btw) I get no sound.

(And it's not the headphones.)

Help!  :(

only because this was a solution before, so dont kill me for assuming....have you turned the volume up with the wheel right of the 2nd SD card?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say 'its not the headphones', presumably you are saying that you are using headphones but they are not ones with an iPhone type connector, or you know they work on another device with a standard 3.5mm jack, therefore they should be ok, but what about the Pandora's inbuilt speakers, no sound there either when no 'phones in use?

only because this was a solution before, so dont kill me for assuming....have you turned the volume up with the wheel right of the 2nd SD card?
Way to make me look like an idiot man! :D   

The Pandora must be one of the few portable gizmos with an analogue volume wheel still on the market...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pandora must be one of the few portable gizmos with an analogue volume wheel still on the market...
And I hope it will continue to remain like this even in future versions

Back