Noiz2sa V3

As far as I can see there is no reason why you should ever take your finger off the fire button in this game. Could the controls be changed so that you don't actually have to keep the button held down and you still carry on firing?

A very nice game though.

reiboul posted on Feb 17 2007 at 07:36 AM said:
Is Warning Forever source available? :ph34r:
I hope so, I love warning forever!
I actually started playing it when I found it on "101 Demos" disk, which I bought at the same time as an issue of retro gamer, in which I say a gp32 ad for gbax.com, which I was curious about and a couple months ago (I got the mag years ago) so I went to gbax.com and ever since then it's been seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes..
and I'm satisfied! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_goat posted on Feb 17 2007 at 10:55 AM said:
reiboul posted on Feb 17 2007 at 07:36 AM said:
Is Warning Forever source available? :ph34r:
I hope so, I love warning forever!
I actually started playing it when I found it on "101 Demos" disk, which I bought at the same time as an issue of retro gamer, in which I say a gp32 ad for gbax.com, which I was curious about and a couple months ago (I got the mag years ago) so I went to gbax.com and ever since then it's been seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes..
and I'm satisfied! :D

I don't think so. I was never able to find the source. I wanted to port it to the Zodiac ages ago.

The only other game from Kenta Cho that might be ported is rRootage as it is in C with a bit of openGL. All the other newer games are written in D.

Julius posted on Feb 17 2007 at 12:56 AM said:
Have you thought about porting some other games by kenta cho too?
No I think I am going back to PicoDrive now. Other games require to learn completely new stuff for me (either D or openGL or both), what I am not going to do.

Aryn posted on Feb 17 2007 at 08:14 AM said:
Anyway, if you are continuing development on this game then I do have one feature request, I would love to see a setting that would allow me to change the background colors or at least add more contrast to them.
No I think I am done with this.

notaz posted on Feb 17 2007 at 04:46 PM said:
No I think I am done with this.

That is fine, thanks much for updating it, good work.

Out of interest, is there a particular reason why you are using -03 optimisation over -02 in the compiler flags?

yaustar posted on Feb 18 2007 at 01:36 AM said:
Out of interest, is there a particular reason why you are using -03 optimisation over -02 in the compiler flags?
None. Tried both, haven't noticed much difference and left at -O3 because tried it last.

to improve the quality of gp32x.de I highly suggest you always start your newspost with a short description of the software/game you are going to post news about! thanks!

Back