North Korea Has Nothing Left To Loose

R.B

sad.gif
You better get your Caanoo quickley before the war between the north and south Korea starts and it will start as north Korea has nothing left to loose but this time thay wont have China or Russia to help them, they definatly dont want to be draged into it

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 said:
Firefox has a spell check thingy.

Ok I did check it, what is wrong

u9i said:
Politics? In Caanoo section?

Yeah, games are something we turn to to escape from things like life.

Also, North korea ain't going to war, China won't let them. They're just waving their dick about.

BaronVofortVonKermit said:
u9i said:
Politics? In Caanoo section?

Yeah, games are something we turn to to escape from things like life.
How True

Also, North korea ain't going to war, China won't let them. They're just waving their dick about.
I hope you are right

I fixed the spelling/grammar of the original post for Lorgy.
sad.gif
You should get your Caanoo quickly before the war between North and South Korea starts, which will be when North Korea has nothing left to lose. This time they won't have China or Russia to help them, because they definitely don't want to be dragged into it.

North and South Korea have been enemies since, well, they became North and South Korea. I don't think any skirmish/fight/war/whatever would affect the Caanoo significantly. By the way, the Caanoo is from South Korea; from your post you imply that it is from North Korea. Man, your writing is confusing.

By the way, it's "lose", not "loose".

Back