Not getting reply for refund

Tokiopop

I asked for a refund some weeks ago, didn't get a reply so last week I sent another email (assuming they didn't get the first or something) and I still haven't been contacted back about it.

Are they really busy, or what?

Hello, sorry for the late reply,

You will all get an email very soon. Every outstanding customer will.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all the remaining preorders: Please keep calm and let Craig'n'Co do their job, especially if you were only waiting for 4-5 months for your 1GHz order.

If you would have taken even a little look at this forum, you would clearly see that Craig has more important things (ICP2/P2) in mind than what you maybe ordered from him a few years ago.

You were clearly given the chance to upgrade your order often enough.

...or maybe come back in mid-2013, when the iCP2 starts making profit. I'm sure Craig will use part of that money to deliver some of your units.

What you can do now is basically support the iCP2-KS, for example a gold-plated version for just 500$, granted delivery next month!

To all the remaining preorders: Please keep calm and let Craig'n'Co do their job, especially if you were only waiting for 4-5 months for your 1GHz order.

If you would have taken even a little look at this forum, you would clearly see that Craig has more important things (ICP2/P2) in mind than what you maybe ordered from him a few years ago.

You were clearly given the chance to upgrade your order often enough.

...or maybe come back in mid-2013, when the iCP2 starts making profit. I'm sure Craig will use part of that money to deliver some of your units.

What you can do now is basically support the iCP2-KS, for example a gold-plated version for just 500$, granted delivery next month!

I think this post is not helpful and really rude.

People want to know where their money is and why they don't get their product.

Saying he is busy with another project doesn't help here and basically telling people to pay more money or shut up is not either.

Especially if they have problems with a refund. It's ok to say if you don't want to wait you can get a refund, but while this isn't working right now, I'd suggest the people to wait for craigs mail.

He is the one who can explain the situation best.

I think this post is not helpful and really rude.
People want to know where their money is and why they don't get their product.

Saying he is busy with another project doesn't help here and basically telling people to pay more money or shut up is not either.

Especially if they have problems with a refund. It's ok to say if you don't want to wait you can get a refund, but while this isn't working right now, I'd suggest the people to wait for craigs mail.

He is the one who can explain the situation best.

He was being sarcastic.

Yes, ok, but I didn't get it at first and others might not get it, too.

Edit: It's rude anyway.

Is there a number I can ring?

I needed the money 2 weeks ago, and still no reply. My parents loaned me some money and are getting quite annoyed that I can't get it back.

Someone reported he got an email telling that refunds will be processed mid November, because Craig is currently out of money I guess.

This refund mess is really depressing.

So many unhappy customers, broken promises and customer support threads.

STILL NOTHING.

No cheque, no reply here, not even an email... Do I really have to go to the small claims court?

If what you want is your money back now, then you may have to.

I can't say legal action will do the project as a whole any good, though.

Perhaps 'If what you want is your money back now, then you may feel you have to.' would be more accurate.

An official response from Craig about the refund situation might be nice...

What can he say apart he must have to wait for iCP2 profits ?

He could say how much pre-orders he has, how much upgrades and how and when he expects to solve the problem. Clear communication, and if he has to answer the same question more than once so be it. It is his mess not the customers.

I pre-ordered mine from ED, always trusted him more than Craig.

If what you want is your money back now, then you may have to.
You never went to a court, don't you ? Such kind of action can take years.

small claims in the US does not take long. Assuming they have the same in the UK, it should not talk long either. But getting over there and figuring out how to file will likely cost more than the recovery

Back