Not getting reply for refund

If Craig had 700 pre-orders remaining and no money left. Then it's probably going to take a while to refund the proportion that have now requested a refund.  The only money coming in to fulfil refunds and pre-orders is via 1ghz upgrades or purchaces.  Given the current rate of sales of the 1Ghz unit, it could be 6 - 12 months to clear the refunds and pre-orders

This is all my guestimate of course and could be way off.

I wonder if the icp2 profits will just end up shoring up the pandora losses once again, like the icp1.

Shit situation if so.

If Craig had 700 pre-orders remaining and no money left. Then it's probably going to take a while to refund the proportion that have now requested a refund.  The only money coming in to fulfil refunds and pre-orders is via 1ghz upgrades or purchaces.  Given the current rate of sales of the 1Ghz unit, it could be 6 - 12 months to clear the refunds and pre-orders

Craig doesn't get the money for the upgrades, ED is handling that and using any profits for the pre orders after he solves the 1GhZ clusterfuck for Craig.

The refunders are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

As for the pre orders, I must be one of the last in batch1, my guestimate is I won't see a Pandora in 2013 either.

Craig doesn't get the money for the upgrades, ED is handling that and using any profits for the pre orders after he solves the 1GhZ clusterfuck for Craig.

The refunders are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

As for the pre orders, I must be one of the last in batch1, my guestimate is I won't see a Pandora in 2013 either.
Probably, I eventually bit the bullet and took the upgrade. I love the unit, but I would rather have had what I ordered several years ago.

I wonder if the icp2 profits will just end up shoring up the pandora losses once again, like the icp1.

Shit situation if so.
I doubt this will happen as I believe Craig thinks of no-one but himself.

The tax return he spoke of should have come through quite a while ago and that hasn't changed anything, extra money he receives will only go to line his own pockets or fund his hobbies (3D printer)

A more selfish person I have yet to encounter, the money he spent on the 3D printer could have refunded a few people or paid for units to ship.

If I owed the money / products that Craig does I would be on here everyday apologising and updating people as to what was happening, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

I'm still waiting for a Batch1 from Craig's store. Man... I am not happy right now. Let's hope he comes through yet.

Shit situation if so.

The tax return he spoke of should have come through quite a while ago and that hasn't changed anything, extra money he receives will only go to line his own pockets or fund his hobbies (3D printer)

A more selfish person I have yet to encounter, the money he spent on the 3D printer could have refunded a few people or paid for units to ship.

If I owed the money / products that Craig does I would be on here everyday apologising and updating people as to what was happening, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
Sigh, this again.

I swear that half the posts in this forum are from closet PSP fanbois and trolls looking to spread FUD and general ignorance.

Shit situation if so.

Sigh, this again.

I swear that half the posts in this forum are from closet PSP fanbois and trolls looking to spread FUD and general ignorance.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't own any  Sony products, I do however work in customer service so understand the value of honesty.

Being an old fogey I had to look up what FUD meant.

Can I PLEASE have my money back yet?

This is literally going to be a 1 year affair soon. We're about to enter the NINTH MONTH OF WAITING.

Is that the secret? Did my money turn into an embryo, and is about to be born anew next month? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't wear out your keyboard; Craig doesn't read these forums anymore :wacko:

Can I PLEASE have my money back yet?

This is literally going to be a 1 year affair soon. We're about to enter the NINTH MONTH OF WAITING.

Is that the secret? Did my money turn into an embryo, and is about to be born anew next month? 
Money back? I would say 'no' and I would say, 'yes,  this will be at least a 1 year affair'. 

Back