Not Really Competition For The Gp32...

Yum indeed, but look at the suave buisness look of the site :S i think you,d have to be rich and i prefer the GP32 anywayz ^_^

That is the greatest thing I've seen all day! I've been awake 10minutes mind you. Wow, wish I knew the price so I could budget around a saving plan!

This was introduced back in 2001.......three years later same website, info, pics, etc. Some call it vaporware, some say its coming out tommorow, I say its out when its out.

it looks about the size of my MP3 plays so a 20 gig HD isnt out of the question, the screen probably couldnt handle to many games (never mind that it sure as heck wouldnt have a 3d card.) so at best mayne it could handle mame and some maybe some 16 bit emulators... butif it really is 2 years old or more I guess we'll never see it it this point... either that or it one of those "we only sell to RICH people" deals.

Hm... looks pretty nifty, but not something I'd buy. The things that are turning me off are:
1. you can't type properly with a handheld (and a keyboard hooked up to that would be stupid)
2. bad controls for gaming
3. price tag...
4. and I really don't think it'd be that usefull. I mean you coan't exactly walk and use your computer...
still, looks pretty cool. I think the thing that makes it look the best is that it'd be awesome for movies and music. If the controls were a bit better for gaming, I'd imagine it'd be perfect for emulation and freeware games too. I wonder, can it use wireless internet? (I didn't see anything about that on the site).

holy cow, that r no competitors to gp32 :D

well, may be that you have no 3d-accleration but nevertheless 256mb ram and a 1gig processor aren't meant to be underestimated (u could emulate like everything on that, since it has winxp, etc. :huh: )
but it isnt that useful :D
coz
a ) it would just be good as notepad or music-player (well, for _that_ price?)
b ) isnt that useful as movieplayer (since the tft is still that little :p )
c ) wouldnt be that much of a gaming machine coz of the controls (like already said)
d ) isnt customizable or anything, not even as a laptop (which has a lower price, bigger screen and better support; lets face it thats a handheld, no computer XD)

omfg, the_Diabologic

Back