Now They Hacked Rlyeh's Site :(

Klown posted on Sep 29 2006 at 01:55 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 05:41 PM said:
how, pray tell, is it obvious?
You respond to my every comment.
Yes, well I don't, so obviously you're not important to me. However, you are a fucking asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. posted on Sep 29 2006 at 03:03 PM said:
Goity... Posting brute comments isn't going to gather you applause.

- Alex
It was a harmless joke ;). I don't hate jews or communists, well.. not jews anyways.

Klown posted on Sep 29 2006 at 01:55 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 05:41 PM said:
how, pray tell, is it obvious?
You respond to my every comment.
Actually, I respond to comments that involve something I have said, or on occasion, something you say that is stupid.

...OK, I'll stay friendly and answer in as calm a manner as appropriate.

xnopasaranx said:
Germany still takes part of wars everywhere in the world. Exporting weapons to countries that are committing genocides is taking part of the genocide for me.

Yes. Everybody knows that.
Give me an example.

xnopasaranx said:
If you say something like "get out of my country" you actually comply with the general xenophobe masses that I do not want to be a part of. Probably you are a victim of the "Du bist Deutschland" campaign or some other nationalist bullshit campaign. Probably you support the deportation of immigrants into camps and then out of the country into death or poverty, too?

Probably. Either that or it was a goddamn joke.
Also, please give an example of the recent killings of immigrants as commited by the German government.

xnopasaranx said:
I think that the German people are still very antisemitic. There have been studies by Hagalil and other jewish and non-jewish groups that support this by showing that there is a strong antisemitic tendency in this country.

And because there are so many you will certainly have no problem producing one if I asked you to. Which is exactly what I am doing. Please produce a scientific study that concludes, based on hard data, that the German government as well as its people is developing an anti-semitic stance.

xnopasaranx said:
I am not saying any other country is better. But this is the country I live in, and the place where I am trying to make a change.

By arguing over the internet how everything sucks? :D
(Sorry, couldn't resist ;))

xnopasaranx said:
This is very frustrating as seeing how many people voted the nazis back into the government in the last election for example.

Excuse me. I am not politically educated and only know what I read in the papers. I checked it several times and it seems that our current government consists mainly of the CDU and the SPD. I also verified that indeed none of these parties is somehow connected to a genocidal maniac meddling in politics after his career as a painter failed. Also, it seems our current year is 2006 and not 1936.

xnopasaranx said:
Nazi Germany isn`t dead and just because the USA and their allies forced democracy onto the germans, it`s not a democratic country.

As a matter of fact it is.

xnopasaranx said:
Democracy must be wanted and the germans never wanted democracy. That is very sad but true and historically supportable.

Is this "the Germans I just assembled in my mind" or some special Germans you can name by their names or the German people?

xnopasaranx said:
Nowadays they like living in a democratic country but they do not even lift up their asses to do something. Democracy for the Germans means "the people in power will solve our problems". All they do is rant and shout and whine and hate.

I'm not going to say you seem to describe yourself, but.... well, you know. You actually seem to... um... describe the gist of your post.

xnopasaranx said:
They do not understand that a democracy is created not by some people who are in power but by the people themselves, too. Politics is more than politicians in the parliament. Politics also happens on the streets and down-town right infront of your door.

So after electing a government one should not propose that this act in itself is shaping politics?

xnopasaranx said:
That`s why I hate the Germans. Because they like to forget what their ancestors did and reproduce the same idiocy and sheer ignorance again. Maybe in a smaller scale but they still do. And they are the ones who should have learned something!!!

Please given an example for the cries for war in Germany. Furthermore, please elaborate how genocide on a small scale works. (and don't you dare say homocide).

xnopasaranx said:
What enrages me most is the people who say something like "The bomb-terror of the allied forces" and they whine about the bombing of dresden and hamburg. The germans waged war all over europe and the world decided it had to stop before the maniacs would win. So they had to bomb certain cities and crucial war industry. That happened to be in dresden and hamburg. WHy? Because Dresden was a center of german war production and hamburg had the biggest harbour and also huge bunker systems aswell as submarine factories. Yes, a lot of people had to die. Maybe a lot of people that were also innocent.

I have never heard anyone rag on the allied forces because of the attacks during the war. Not a single person.

xnopasaranx said:
But they should have thought about it before cheering for a total war and attacking gerneka and london by air and killing thousands and millions of jews and people that "didn`t fit in".

So you say that every single factory worker, every lowly janitor was happily supporting the Nazi government? So my grandmother, who was forced at gunpoint to go to war (and help save the lives of a lot of German soldiers too), would have deserved to die? My grandfather, who worked in the mines and thereby supported the war machine should have been killed?

xnopasaranx said:
My family has always been persecuted by the government as long as I can think. We have been imprisoned for our beliefs or for the religion of my grandma.

And you've only been recently let out? If not, please explain how exactly our current government prosecutes you because of your belief. Does Angela Merkel come to your house at night and smash the windows?

xnopasaranx said:
I am not fond of the German history and I don`t think any of the Germans is fond of it nowadays, but then they should try not to fucking do the same mistakes again.

I am very proud of our history. I am not going to tell you that I am not proud of the Nazi regime, because then I would label you as a fucking moron who couldn't understand that it's actually not possible for a sane mind to appreciate a genocidal government.

EDIT: I seem to fail at quoting, but I can't work out what the problem is. So this will have to do. Sorry.

sam fisher posted on Sep 29 2006 at 05:58 PM said:
You can't quote than two...
really? :unsure:

This is a test :D

Schubert, Brahms, Mann, Heine, Wagner, Mahler, Mozart, Goethe, Schumann... (Some Austrians, but you get the point)

Andre Rieu. You all love him! And watching two old men in a dirty field in Lederhosen dancing around each other on MDR on a Saturday night...? Was it all in vain???

Deutschland, Deutschland, Deutschland! Wo bist Du jetzt?

(I love this country! I really do. I NEVER want to live in England again.)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 11:00 PM said:

More than two within each other

or maybe im wrong?

sam fisher posted on Sep 29 2006 at 06:17 PM said:

or maybe im wrong?
Yes, you are.

iignotus posted on Sep 30 2006 at 12:59 AM said:

or maybe im wrong?
Yes, you are.
I agrii

Goity posted on Sep 29 2006 at 08:07 PM said:

or maybe im wrong?
Yes, you are.
I agrii
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 30 2006 at 01:12 AM said:
Goity posted on Sep 29 2006 at 08:07 PM said:

or maybe im wrong?
Yes, you are.
I agrii
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
sexy love

tell you what i just had the fattest sandwich chicken, stuffing,mustard and beetroot.

sure beats shitty web board politics

oh my sandwich was 4 layers deep.

sensible GP32 posted on Sep 29 2006 at 09:01 PM said:
tell you what i just had the fattest sandwich chicken, stuffing,mustard and beetroot.

I had a double cut veal chop for dinner :mellow:

Guys, I only believe in the whole my land, your land thing because what was once known as Arabia was split into countries/states by the french and british. I don't hate the Israeli people, they have a right to exist, but they can't just set up checkpoints in other people's countries and reck people's homes.

xnopasaranx: You think in the right way, I accept your apology. :)

Draken: I don't care, I would have laid him flat out, especially if he was talking about me in my own country. People have no right to make fun of your people and they deserve a lesson. I only think that way, because I feel sorry for my own family back home, they don't deserve to be made fun of. You disgust me for not educating people, even if it isn't in a nice way.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 07:04 PM said:

Sizzling rice soup, garlic beef and rice, bitches. B)

Epicenter posted on Sep 29 2006 at 09:32 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 29 2006 at 07:04 PM said:

Sizzling rice soup, garlic beef and rice, bitches. B)
Pasta, sausage and garlic bread. And yesterday, swordfish steak. And the day before, grilled chicken. Yeah, I'm on a roll niggaz.

Back