Oddbots Speedy Boot F/w

deepmenace

Website
Visit site
i have run the gpu but how do i run the img?

i have put it straight in my root but the thing just boots as normal. no updating screen or nowt.

what am i doing wrong?

Try it a few more times. Remember, the .img file gets deleted everytime whether the firmware updated or not. If you see a Firmware Updating screen and your green screen says 1.4.0 after you update, it has worked; otherwise, try again. Also, try formating the SD to FAT32.

No you have no idea what you are talking about, ironically, I think :p. Oddbots FW is different. If it is the same as the normal FW then just do as he says. Format FAT32 and try with nothing but hte image on the card.

sam fisher posted on Feb 22 2006 at 10:25 PM said:
No you have no idea what you are talking about, ironically, I think :p. Oddbots FW is different. If it is the same as the normal FW then just do as he says. Format FAT32 and try with nothing but hte image on the card.

ok - that worked thanks

just borrowed my bro's digicam card and formatted and used it.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Feb 22 2006 at 04:25 PM said:
were you talking to me? The kernel for oddbot's firmware updates the same way as the normal firmware; you just have to update the filesystem before you flash the kernel. When I said "firmware" in my original post, I meant the kernel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back