Offering Help With Sprites, Titlescreen Etc

murak

Website
www.em-rocks.com
If anyone is coding a game or other app for the GP2X I am willing to try help with sprites, titlescreens etc. For free ofcourse.

Untill there is a simple enough way (html, click ´n play -style :p ) to make games for the GP2X I am willing to help other people with their games. I can make simple "sprites" (Small simple images. Put together they may even look animated) or titlescreens, maby even artwork if cortoonish style is accepted. Im no artist in any way, so my offerings may not be as proffesional as you may want. Drop me a PM if you want a sample (you say what you want and Ill try to make a test pic, then you can deside if I´m good enough for further work.)

So, no garanties, but I´m willing to give it a shot. I do draw better than spell, I think.. :D

murak posted on Aug 3 2006 at 02:02 PM said:
Done! Thanks for your help!

You're welcome! And I promise I'll update the front post later today, so you'll be in the list.

EDIT: We need all the active talent we can get if this is to be a thriving community in the future.
I'm trying to do my part with Li'l Trooper, Bork and Platoons (SimpleRTS) but all the talent we can get here is good help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnulus posted on Aug 3 2006 at 08:53 AM said:
murak posted on Aug 3 2006 at 02:02 PM said:
Done! Thanks for your help!

You're welcome! And I promise I'll update the front post later today, so you'll be in the list.

EDIT: We need all the active talent we can get if this is to be a thriving community in the future.
I'm trying to do my part with Li'l Trooper, Bork and Platoons (SimpleRTS) but all the talent we can get here is good help.
I haven't added myself to your talent thread because, since I'm a selfish and reclusive bastard, I'm not really available to help other people with their projects (I have plenty of my own). So my entry would just be "look at me!". If that thread has some other purpose than helping potential collaborators hook up, let us know, I imagine others have not put themselves in for a similar reason. I personally think it's best if people like me stay out of it.

And murak, thanks for the offer to contribute, I like your spirit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the original intent is to make it possible for people to hook up for projects, but I think it's also nice to just see how many different talented people there are in the forums, people doing things and working it and making our homebrew scene what it is.

Back