Offical Games

Aldur

Website
www.freewebs.com
hey all,
im new to the gp32 system but i have been almost bullied into buying one by a good friend of mine now i am curious to know whether or not there are offical game catridges which can be purchased for this system or does it only operate roms etc? This is probably a very stupid question so if neone has ne sensible feedback ether leave a post or send a pm as to if and where i can get offical games! THanks to every1 in advacne :D

official games for pay download: joygp.entware.com
hmm for boxed games entware, liksang, playasia, hardcoregamer, maybe some other shops

there are no games worthwhile for this system that can be purchased.

ok scratch that, there are a couple good games (the pinball one, gloop deluxe, etc) but honestly if you want "real commercial games" and a little bit of hobby emu/homebrew dev stuff then just get a GBA (and a flashcart). Tons of great commercial titles for GBA, the GP32 doesn't even compete in that regard (and doesn't try to!)

GP32 is for homebrew development/emu fans-- with a little bit of icing on the cake (divx, mp3, etc)

im new to the gp32 system but i have been almost bullied into buying one by a good friend of mine now i am curious to know whether or not there are offical game catridges which can be purchased for this system or does it only operate roms etc?

Hey Aldur,

To my knowledge, boxed games come boxed with an smc card in them. On this smc card is the game you purchased from them. You can get them from the sites that Vimacs mentioned. In my mind, I think its a waste of time getting boxed games. You can easily purchase the game from joygp.entware.com and then download the game straight from there. I recommend the game Pinball Dreams if you are going to get any official games.

If you want to buy commecial games, i'll recommend 4.

Pinball dreams : Everybody say Good :)

Her Knights : This game is worthfull to buy. Byulbaram is a Great one-man developer.

Astonishia Story : It's Best RPG on gp32. but all conversations are korean.

Super Plusha : Lovely 2D action game.

Actually I would also recommend Dungeon & Guarder. It's really not as bad as everyone seems to believe - at least that`s what I wthink and so it must be right :p

Mosch posted on Jul 8 2004 at 01:20 PM said:
Actually I would also recommend Dungeon & Guarder. It's really not as bad as everyone seems to believe - at least that`s what I wthink and so it must be right :p
i second that...also try little wizard and mill....
and don't forget...the downloadable version's of the game's from joygp are cheaper than the boxed version's you can buy from liksang and playasia

Last edited by a moderator:
K thanks every1 i was just wondering bout commercial games to see what was available as i already have a gba my friend higly recomended the gp32. I will have a look at those sites. :D Thanks again

Back