GP32 Rpgs On Gp32

Aldur

Website
www.freewebs.com
After Many attepmts in the last couple of days to get final Fantasy and other sqaure soft roms to work on the snes and nes emulators my patience has ended and i have given up :( so i thought i would make a suggestion to ne1 who is willing to listen i think that someone should try and make and emulator which runs the snes games but is specificly designed for Final Fantasy as they are the greatest RPGs in the world or people should make more RPGs for the gp32 neway. so if neone has ne idea where i can find some rpgs in english for the gp32 or a emulator that works with the Snes and nes final fantasys Well please let me know! Thanks it advance to all u ppl :D

Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) and Seiken Densetsu 3 only work in 16bpp mode in Video settings of Opensnes9xGP (otherwise they're scrambled) Secret of Evermore may also be the same since its based off the same engine.

Chrono Trigger works fine as does Live a Live.

Final Fantasy shouldnt be a problem with LittleJohn - what are you doing?

I have checked Final Fantasy 3 in Opensnes and it works fine also

I have tried FF 3 in Little John and it works fine till i save it then when i load my saved game it all frezzes up and the screen gos funny, and thanks for the List of RPGs and Emulators that run them :D If u have solution to this problem i would be ver greatful

the snes emulator above doesnt seem to work for tho i'll try again and as to little john with ff3 also i will try again but as i said earlier it doesnt work for me!

of course os9xgp works,
RTM / txt readme file (no f ;) )

and i have no problems with final fantasy 1-3 on little john, both sram and emusave/load function work fine. use the good dumps from goodnes, marked with [!]

once again i have tried to make snes games work but to no avail i have however found a emulator that runs them perfectly the problem is it has no save features no sound in fact the only feature of the whole emulator is that it runs the games at a very good speed if neone wants to try this emulator it is called SNES Emu which i hope that the coder of it decided to add more features to it as it seems to be a brilliant program already it just needs some extra features!

hello,

snes emu is an old emulator by z. jones, dont use it, use os9xgp!! all my rpgs work there, maybe you should check your settings, make frameskip higher and stuff!

ilove Squaregames lol, just i get tired with games that have it so you press A and thena menu with CHECK : TALK : ITEM : EQUIP : ETC cos it slows downthe game IMHO opinion thats why i love e the SNES FF games... Eni are also a greatRPG company and i think the Square and Enix partnership is an asset t o the rPG world

As to the SnesEmu Program it is very fast and very smooth for me no probs cept no Saving ;( and no sound if neone knows the developer plz ask him very nicely if he is continueing the project as it is a great emulator already and just needs a few extra functions added.
PS i still havnt found an emulator that runs FF5 ;(

i think the author of that emu has left the gp32 scene
your best bet is with opensnes
i don't know what the tell you
it was so easy for me

are you new to emulators in general?

not really i have used emulators on my pc for some time but only farily recently on gp32 but i have managed to make other games work but just no ff5 or chrono trigger and those are the main games i would like to play. if u have some settings i should try plz post them so i can test!

Back