Official Blog- Hellolo Hotfix!

sebt3 said:
WizardStan said:
No more haxxoring left for me :(
Don't worry, there is still so many things to do :)
Ah thanks, you always know the right thing to say to cheer me up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. All the config tools could be redone with a finger and d-pad friendly interface, for starters. Then there's the dragging icons in XFCE issue. I'm sure Jeff could do use a hand with minimenu or any of his 2 billion[sup]*[/sup] ports he has on the go at the moment.

You could always give me a hand with porting Novashell if you like :p (shameless plug: thread in the dev section)

[sup]*[/sup]Estimated figure

Hitnrun said:
You bet that there is a LOT to hack on this thing yet!
Spidey sense tells me you're from the mid-west...

ED Twitter said:
Yay! Just finished the Hotfix 4 updater script. Seems to work fine so far :) Doing some cleaning up, then a beta will be out tomorrow.

Oh, and updating via package manager (opkg update and upgrade) is also progressing: Updated a RC1 image to the latest hotfix 4 with that :)

banjeed said:
Hitnrun said:
You bet that there is a LOT to hack on this thing yet!
Spidey sense tells me you're from the mid-west...

Hmm I don't know if I understood what you mean, but I am from Brazil. Sorry if you were using some slang we foreigners don't understand! B)

Alerino said:
Stan, to your list, make my tv tuner and webcam work on pandora :D

My cheesy Webcam Mic works. I imagine all we'd need is some app thatll accept the input from the camera and we're good?

~Levi~ said:
My cheesy Webcam Mic works. I imagine all we'd need is some app thatll accept the input from the camera and we're good?
VLC can do the job if I'm not much mistaken, but perhaps you'll need some sort of driver. Sadly, a lot of the ones available on the Angstrom repository are for a newer kernel (which can't come soon enough).

What we really need is skype on the pandora to make full use of its portability, and hopefully a hotspot that likes to talk with the wifi chip.

Back