Official Launch Date?

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
I'm (and more others) in Australia and as many of you would already know, we're a little into the future than most countries, which brings me to my question...

What date is Pandora Officially launching?

For example, it launches tomorrow (blasts off into the skies), which is the the 22nd of May, but may (no pun intended) still be the 21st of May where you are. In the Pandorawiki, will they put it down as Aussie time/date?

Bigun said:
Since this was a worldwide project, shouldn't it be in GMT?

Which is UK time.

Weird to be at the centre of the temporal universe!

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeGuy99 said:
Bigun said:
Since this was a worldwide project, shouldn't it be in GMT?

Which is UK time.

Weird to be at the centre of the temporal universe!

Except that, if I am correct, the UK is in BST (British Summer Time), not GMT for this half of the year.

x68000 said:
^ Correct!

+1

That's the amount of hours in the past we are. We weren't content with being the beginning of all time. Every summer we displace ourselves from the entire time continuum.

Yeah it sucks. I'm one hour late for work and an early every f**king time.

the_sun.png

The funny thing is that cartoon was made into a real movie.

Sunshine (2007)

"50 years into the future, the Sun begins to die, and Earth is dying as a result. A team of astronauts are sent to revive the Sun - but the mission fails. Seven years later, a new team are sent to finish the mission as they are Earth's last hope."

Actually despite the ludicrous concept, if you take you the impossibility out of most of what happens. It's quite entertaining.

Poem58 said:

Sunshine (2007)
Umm, I'm pretty sure the comic was about the movie...
I mean, I know Randall Munroe has godlike powers to move the internet, but I don't think he controls hollywood yet. :p

Aninhumer said:
Poem58 said:

Sunshine (2007)
Umm, I'm pretty sure the comic was about the movie...
I mean, I know Randall Munroe has godlike powers to move the internet, but I don't think he controls hollywood yet. :p

Can't wait 'till he does. It'll be an improvement to what we're getting lately.

-God Ginrai

Poem58 said:
It's quite entertaining.

Even as a guy who was seriously desperate for good, new sci-fi... I found it quite bad.

If you like Event Horizon you might enjoy it. It's like they got a 12 year old to write the last half hour.

Poem58 said:
Actually despite the ludicrous concept, if you take you the impossibility out of most of what happens. It's quite entertaining.

don't you have to do that with like ALL the movies that come out anymore? I always love how every car in every movie is seemingly loaded with extremely volatile tnt.

Back