Official Pandora Ebay Thread

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
1st Real, Live Pandora For Sale

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53933-real-live-pandora-for-sale/page__pid__865359__st__0&#entry865359

Maybe a bargain can be had here?...So please post more in this thread as you find them (real, live ones preferred). :pandora2ut4: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice :huh: really i wish i had bought two pandora's but i would not have sold any of the two ,i want one for the loft and one that i can abuse.

this does make your blood boil

You pay your dosh, wait over two years now

And some muppet gets their pandora and sells it

before you having to wait yet another 2 months to get yours

I wonder if warranty actually remains in place - some companies refuse to repair anything which is bought of places like ebay even though it may be less than 1yr old

RajTakhar said:
I wonder if warranty actually remains in place - some companies refuse to repair anything which is bought of places like ebay even though it may be less than 1yr old
Companies who do this break the law and should be sued. MS tried to forbid selling of licenses and failed :rolleyes:

SONY said:

LOL sony..... I have waited this long for my pandora since the frst preorder day i dont think i could ever ebay it even if i got double or triple for it ....I guess more will be popping by up on ebay in the next couple of days....

Paddy how have you found your first week with the pandora

funkyarif said:
LOL who takes the first 6 months thats the question :D
Whoever pays the larger of the two halves gets it first :D

This is annoying. I'm not saying that the seller doesn't have a right to put it up on ebay, because they obviously do, I just find it annoying. Having waited for 2+ years it's a bit of a kick in the nuts.

On the plus side, it'll be interesting to see what it sells for.

carlgeorge said:
This is annoying. I'm not saying that the seller doesn't have a right to put it up on ebay, because they obviously do, I just find it annoying. Having waited for 2+ years it's a bit of a kick in the nuts.

On the plus side, it'll be interesting to see what it sells for.
On the other hand, I thought of buying it now and reselling it when I get mine... it all depends on whether I'm in that first 1000 - I thought I would be pretty easily, but I don't know how many are getting subtracted for ED and Fatih. If not, it might be worth it just to sell it later - I probably wouldn't lose any money, since I think demand will be going up in the next few weeks. :p

I was set on buying this, and have been following it since the auction started.. Well I looked this morning and about shat my pants.

The bid is at 1000-USD and still climbing! I CAN'T AFFORD THAT!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pandora-Handheld-One-first-OpenPandora-/320542763412?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item4aa1d66994

facepalm.jpg

Mofokubik said:
I was set on buying this, and have been following it since the auction started.. Well I looked this morning and about shat my pants.

The bid is at 1000-USD and still climbing! I CAN'T AFFORD THAT!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pandora-Handheld-One-first-OpenPandora-/320542763412?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item4aa1d66994
~Wow - Didn't expect that. Hmm $1000

buy 2, I wish I had thought of that :)

at least this proves there is still a high demand for the pandora, good news for the team ;)

I know people would be pissed as all hell but OP should consider putting their special editions on ebay soon, recoup some major cash. I can't imagine what those would go for, $2k?

It tells us nothing about demand other than there seem to be 5-10 people in the world who are prepared to spend some money to get their hands on a toy.

tsh said:
It tells us nothing about demand other than there seem to be 5-10 people in the world who are prepared to spend some money to get their hands on a toy.
You seriously think the Pandoras a toy? :blink:

It's a hackers/server admins dream machine. You could easily remote update 100's of computers spread out all over the world at the same time with one of these little computers (given enough knowledge of course).
It's a damn powerful little Linux machine that's capable of a hell of a lot more than just playing games B)

Back