Oh my ... screen!

Thedahu

Still Fresh
Hey guys !

Since this morning, I have a big problem with my pandora screen.

So, the screen start to make ... I don't know how to describe ... there is a big picture!

My pandora is a Rebirth Edition (PANDORA-1002), processor up to 700Mhz, Os release 1.54 super Zaxxon, kernel 3.2.

I try to start with an other kernel etc... But the screen was still the same.

Little pandora is broken  :unsure: ?

Thanks.

This definitely looks like a hardware fault. Either the LCD has gone, or the LCD cable. Either way, it's going to need a repair I'd say.

Hopefully ED will pop in and can give you a definite answer, and let you know about the repair process.

Hey guys !

Since this morning, I have a big problem with my pandora screen.

So, the screen start to make ... I don't know how to describe ... there is a big picture!
I had this after the old power supply broke down with a single loud *crack*.

I got rid of the damaged thing and gave my Pandora to ED for repairs.

What power supply are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like you have ghosts in your machine..

sry, no clue but it looks really really cool!

Could be horizontal sync trace broken on the LCD cable, although it tends to show nothing in those cases (or fades to white), so might be broken LCD itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like what happened to the GP2X when the batteries got too low so Klumpen could be spot on about it being power related :(
To continue the little sidenote: I thought my GP2X had died the first time I came to switch it off since it also does that weird effect when you power it down...

It looks like what happened to the GP2X when the batteries got too low so Klumpen could be spot on about it being power related :(
To continue the little sidenote: I thought my GP2X had died the first time I came to switch it off since it also does that weird effect when you power it down...
That was a crazy little machine. Think I might get mine out and see if I can get it running again :)

Back