Oh No Whate Have We Done, Tweet From Craig

korky

Still Fresh
http://twitpic.com/oh3re Looks like a mini set of pandy controls on an iphone, nice ;o)

This looks heaps better than the previous design of the icontrolpad. I feel a bit relieved cause I thought they gave up on this project a while ago. Any news on that 30 days game?

The 30day game, as said on the website, is now a full commercial game. It's finished but I'm still not an approved app dev :-/ so we just keep adding a more to the engine until I get that solved.

craigix said:
The 30day game, as said on the website, is now a full commercial game. It's finished but I'm still not an approved app dev :-/ so we just keep adding a more to the engine until I get that solved.

Ha they'll never allow you, you are now a hardware producing company aka apple's enemy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhhhhh nooooooo makes Pandora redundant. :p
Looks nice though, better than the previous design I saw.

x68000 said:
When should this hit production Craig?

I need one yesterday!

3Months[sup]TM[/sup] after Pandora release. :lol:

Edit: And Yes I'm aware I'm not funny lol

How many you making mate? Don't want this infringing on the Pand's spotlight now. ;)
Seriously though I think it's good that your trying to spread the burden.
You still thinking of PadyCube?

craigix said:
The MP starts this month. The one in the photo is a little out of date, it's more finished off now.

Are it the same nubs, dpad an game buttons as the pandora?

but what will be the point of this? i wont buy it just because all emulators of zodttd is going to support it.
And all current app store apps and games do not have support for this(yet).

i dont think this product is going to sell alot. Although i like the concept, but wont buy it.

borgqueenx said:
but what will be the point of this? i wont buy it just because all emulators of zodttd is going to support it.
And all current app store apps and games do not have support for this(yet).

i dont think this product is going to sell alot. Although i like the concept, but wont buy it.

So don't buy it, I don't think that'll stop everyone else. Those emulators zodttd ports have been downloaded probably hundreds of thousands of times, and having real controls for them would make a massive difference. I'd be surprised if at least 10% of people who use any of those emulators regularly didn't want this, which means massive sales potential.

Sign me up! I'll buy it! :)

Would be quite surprising if Apple don't start making these though, themselves, soon enough ..

'scuse my ignorance, but what is that? Are you making an aditional product to the Pandora? Also, what's this 30 day game thingy?

God I feel out of touch... :blink:

Rocking Horse Sh1t said:
'scuse my ignorance, but what is that? Are you making an aditional product to the Pandora? Also, what's this 30 day game thingy?

God I feel out of touch... :blink:

Craig is not a one trick pony

http://icontrolpad.com/
http://www.30daygame.com/

Personally I liked the previous design more because it could actually have fit in your pocket while this one probably does not. I'm not into apple stuff tho so I better stfu.

Back