Oh Shit

This would only delay delivery of Pandoras and additional parts, not the actual assembly. Until the remaining 3000 cases are being delivered, this is not a major threat. Assembly takes priority now.

When will it end? All I can say is I'm glad I made the wise decision of choosing the Eurostar for my upcoming trip. Oh, and the additional 3000 cases very much concern me because one of those cases has my name on it! There's no telling when the eruption will happen for sure and maybe it will create big delays. I hope not.

OMG , please DON'T erupt , I'm going mad if that happens.... :angry:

I can't wait any longer for my pandora , at least not before the end of july. :eek:

Xenu must be disposing of souls again. Better stop him before he uses a nuke on the volcano.

Neko: Mr. Tom Cruise has hired me as his new attorney and it is my duty to notify you that Mr. Cruise will be suing you for slander on behalf of the highly reputable Church of Scientology.

how much more delay will us first batcher's face?

the next 3000 should be top priority after first 1,000 units - it worries me given how long the Chinese took doing all the other mods - but shit happens - that's - i just hope its soon as the ipad is looking tempting at minute

Eyjafjallajökull (no, that's not the sound I make when I get Mini-Titan caught in my zip) better not blow. Iceland, I demand you bung a great big plug in that thing. You are called Iceland, not Magmaland - try to live up to your name please.

TitanUranus said:
Eyjafjallajökull (no, that's not the sound I make when I get Mini-Titan caught in my zip) better not blow. Iceland, I demand you bung a great big plug in that thing. You are called Iceland, not Magmaland - try to live up to your name please.

XD Magmanland , that might be a better and new name for that country indeed ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
TOP KILL OIL CONSPIRACY??? OIL LEAK DEBRIS PLUG - ICELAND VOLCANO ERUPTION? EARTH UNDER PRESSURE - DEFLATE LIKE ROTTEN ORANGE. perhaps link to TIME CUBE? STUDY FURTHER

Well, it's obvious that that Volcano is going bonanza again, because it surely is a punishment for european anti-islamic sentiment ;)

On another note, this BBC News Magazine article is really worth a read. I'll just leave this here:
_47880453_volcano_plug_466.gif

Wolfsclaw said:
Well, it's obvious that that Volcano is going bonanza again, because it surely is a punishment for european anti-islamic sentiment ;)

Ridiculous. As an American, I can assure you that it's divine punishment for excessive tolerance of foreign brown-looking folks.

Edit: More seriously, this is not surprising. I remember people talking about this months ago: every time Eyjafjallajokull has erupted, Katla has as well.

I don't have anything against "brown-looking folks" (dude, my dad is one, and i'm half) but let's really stop here, politics are wrong in this forum.

Wolfsclaw said:
I don't have anything against "brown-looking folks" (dude, my dad is one, and i'm half) but let's really stop here, politics are wrong in this forum.

I, uhh, was very much kidding. If that was my serious position, I would have expressed it differently, and not here. I assumed it was ridiculous sounding enough that it would obviously be a joke, but now I fear for the state of political discourse where ever you live. ;)

Kicker said:
I, uhh, was very much kidding. If that was my serious position, I would have expressed it differently, and not here. I assumed it was ridiculous sounding enough that it would obviously be a joke, but now I fear for the state of political discourse where ever you live. ;)

It's a sad state of affairs when a situation in reality has reached a point where it becomes difficult to distinguish from satire because its ridiculousness has reached saturation.

Back