Ok Gp32 Doom And Genesis Are A Bitch!

Monster Party

Still Fresh
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok here goes. I am obviously a new user. I need a step by step with someone of knowledge. Please dont waste your time being a dick and telling me to read the f.a.q. lol.

So here goes. I sucessfully loaded all my nes roms and little john. whoopee. Now im trying to do genesis. loaded dr md. shit dont work (simply put) tried downloading it several times off of this site but the same line appears each time through the middle of the screen. what gives?

Sigh and then theres doom. I try to load it and in the texthelp it tells me to put the doom wad file in a directory ... what and how and what are they talking about ? I put the fxe file in gpmm and thats all i know to do.

please oh please oh please help me. Any input will do. -Caleb

Calm down son... Your problems are because of you and not DrMD/Doom...

Lets start at the begining... where are you putting the genesis roms? The white line is that in the menu for Drmd or the actual games? You may need to change the LCD setting in DrMD from Samsung to Taiwanese. All of this is explained in the readme file that came with it which by the sounds of things you didnt bother to read before you came on here cursing. Roms go in a folder called GPMM/genesis/ from memory.

Next problem :)

Doom.. which version of Doom gp32 are you using? What are you using to copy the stuff over to the ggp32? a card reader or the GPManager software? Either way create a folder called GAME on your SMC and another folder called DOOM inside it. put the wads in there.

Again from the readme:
Put your wad files into GP:/GAME/DOOM (Create the DIR GAME, then DOOM, then put the .WAD files in that DIR), these are NOT included, you will need to download them seprately, the shareware wad is free and can be found all over the web (doom1.wad)

So just chill and read the txt files that cvome with the programs if you don't want to do that the least you can do is ask politely and someone will help you.

RTFM.

Once you have done that, Have you copied over any game/rom files into the genesis folder (which is located in the DrMD folder), As DrMD does not come with any.

Trooper

i will try all this but as of now i believe the current dr md download is corrupted. I downloaded another gen emu that worked but with no sound. i really try all kinds of things before i come here. but someone here usually knows whats up. Ill try, ill try. Im an average game player. I long for dummy friendly programs like i-tunes lol.

It's about time you should learn how to figure things out yourself rather than relying on extreme simplicity or other people.

I agree. I'm learning more all the time. But unlike you JaqMs, some people on this site are great and dont mind helping me or new people out instead of wasting more time with a post such as the one you have just written. I really like that. If you dont want to help, dont! I cant help it I have a since of humor. Somebody has to. Half the people on this site are great, the other half are either new like me or just bitter, have no girlfriend, and hate life such as yourself. If i need to grow up as you say I do, I might tell you to do something like, suck a fart right out of my ass. Did i say that? hmmm.

also what is it with this post police shit? if its gp32 its legal right? Nomatter how brainless the post may be. I mean if it sucks just dont respond to it. jesus! now ive gotta go smoke.

For future reference, it might be worth noting that you have the BLU+ model of the GP32. This will help you in futures apps with readmes and settings.

Back