Ok So What Are They Thinking?

bustaballs said:
Well, only in a free market capatalist system does supply and demand truly show. Any other system tries to distort supply and demand or prices.

Pretty sure relative value fluctuates according to supply and demand even when you don't have currency, much less systems of debt and investment, and that there's no such thing as an "undistorted" market outside of a text book word problem.

Edit: This is a derail, isn't it. I'm doing it again! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
mindlord said:
Both Craigix and EvilDragon admitted that people were offering ridiculous amounts to jump queue, they declined out of courtesy to those who showed early faith.

Roffle :)

That made my day, it really did. You'd have to assume that they're actually shipping according to the queue numbers people have been told, having read that.

D.

Dunny said:
mindlord said:
Both Craigix and EvilDragon admitted that people were offering ridiculous amounts to jump queue, they declined out of courtesy to those who showed early faith.

Roffle :)

That made my day, it really did. You'd have to assume that they're actually shipping according to the queue numbers people have been told, having read that.

D.
I think that it's a faith base queue. People who are devout fanbois and expressed so often on the boards get bumped up the queue. While people who showed shaken faith, bad mouthed OPL, bugged Debs and Jaquelyn, or questioned Craig got bumped down. [/sarcasm]

"Ok, so what are they thinking?"

Probably 'Who's this idiot posting a new topic for every vaguely Pandora-related thought that crosses his tiny little mind?'. Or is that just me?

Sugar_Kane said:
I think that as soon as people saw 'we have ordered the next 3000 cases from the factory... ' the anxiety centres of their brains engaged at the prospect of 8 months of delays and broken promises from China, and the must-have price for a real, concrete Pandora shot through the roof and killed a passing swan.
Actually I was relieved. At least there doesn't seem to be any new problems that would cause delays.

TylerAW said:
I meant 3 months btw I got 2 stuck in my head :p since they predict September.
Craigix said the parts will take until September Just to get them. so with scheduling board production and assembly + holidays it could be January by the time batch 2 starts shipping.

Back