OneNetbook OneGX

Chip

[Insert Custom Title Here]
Website
chipandre.com
Definitely a chunky beast, but that's kind of inevitable with the TDP and battery they're claiming. The side pic is pretty clear, and what I'm not seeing is anything that looks like a secure attachment point for the "joycons". I'm wondering if they're actually going to be two separate devices that attach to the body of the handheld, or if the controller will be a single telescoping unit like this and the handheld will just sort of sit inside it.

For those wondering if they should get this or a switch pro - they're nowhere near comparable. The price on this with the specs they've revealed so far will certainly be north of $500, and likely closer to a grand.

modport

Still Fresh
Nice UMPC. Interested in the built-in LTE feature. I hope the final product doesn't remove it since it seems some features are gradually being thrown out when the designers encounter reality/engineers.

Glad to see there may be other options besides that red color.

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
Some more infos about the specs:
One-Netbook One-GX 1Pro 7-inch laptop powered by Intel Tiger Lake-Y CPUs gets leaked specs, scheduled to go up for pre-orders on May 30

Looks like the One GX will come in 2 different CPU generations. One "simple" with an Intel Core i5-10210Y and it's Intel UHD Graphics 615, which doesn't seems to be really great for gaming. The more interesting version will (later) be with the brand new Intel Tiger Lake-Y and it's Iris Plus iGPU. These should have more gaming power built in but we will see.

modport

Still Fresh
Some more infos about the specs:
One-Netbook One-GX 1Pro 7-inch laptop powered by Intel Tiger Lake-Y CPUs gets leaked specs, scheduled to go up for pre-orders on May 30

Looks like the One GX will come in 2 different CPU generations. One "simple" with an Intel Core i5-10210Y and it's Intel UHD Graphics 615, which doesn't seems to be really great for gaming. The more interesting version will (later) be with the brand new Intel Tiger Lake-Y and it's Iris Plus iGPU. These should have more gaming power built in but we will see.
Nice! I hope we find out more on the LTE bands this supports on May 30.

Askarus

Hardcore Member
It's really hard times for a Nintendo Switch 2/Pro.
Seems like Nintendo needs to pull out something special one more time to stay relevant