Onlive Works!

In case it hasn't been mentioned, I took the apk from my boys nexus 7 and installed onlive to the pandora. Using the external wifi things worked great, Played some splinter cell and split second..

Word of warning, a good wifi connection is needed..
That's great. Very interested in this idea! Is this in Android? or via the apklicator doobry?

Yes this is for android, and pc

You know, owning an iPad, iPhone, iPod or any other Apple device don't mean you can't own a pandora.  ;)
Well no, but they're not mutually exclusive, but those that have an iOS device rarely understand computers.
Mhhh… Once again I think you're going a bit too fast…

I know quite a bunch of developers owning iDevices. And no, it's not only to test their apps.  ^_^

And yes, they know the hardware part too, all of them can take apart a computer and rebuild it without any problem.

(most of them jailbroke their iDevices also  :lol:  )

You know, owning an iPad, iPhone, iPod or any other Apple device don't mean you can't own a pandora.  ;)
Well no, but they're not mutually exclusive, but those that have an iOS device rarely understand computers.
Mhhh… Once again I think you're going a bit too fast…I know quite a bunch of developers owning iDevices. And no, it's not only to test their apps.  ^_^

And yes, they know the hardware part too, all of them can take apart a computer and rebuild it without any problem.

And how many percent of the world's iOwners are developers, less than 0.01? I don't see how your statement would contradict seejay's. Looking around me I see exactly that: iOwners seldom are tech-savvy. They mostly want stuff to be sleek and work out of the box without having to think about or work for things. Edit: Most just succumb to the "Everyone's got it, I'm not cool if I don't have it"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mhhh… Once again I think you're going a bit too fast…

I know quite a bunch of developers owning iDevices. And no, it's not only to test their apps.  ^_^

I like my iOS devices.. and my Macs but doesn't mean I can't use or build a PC myself.. I also disassemble a lot of my stuff occasionally to clean it so your statement is invalid.

I started to write something relevant, but I give up… I think I need a new break from these boards…

EDIT : Thanks, Wally.

I'm just afraid of catching the Apple iDevice smugness.

My wifi never worked. Its one of the reasons I haven't touched my pandora in 3 months
ul20n1114.jpg

Solved! It's what I'm using.
How do you enable this adaptor under android?

I have the same adaptor, and I connected fine after enabling the usb host on the pandora. But when running android it seem to only use the in-biult wifi.

EDIT: sorry, found the answer myself in this thread after posting: http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/9954-usb-wifi-in-gingerbread-pnd//URL]

Back