OP deliver question

Dafuq

Still Fresh
Everywhere I read is anybody writing about waiting for "Craig's 1 GHz", what does this mean?

And is this in any relation to my order? Because sunday I ordered a 1GHz OP, too and didn't get any answeres since then. And on dragonbox stands that they're waiting for my Cash Transfer, but I transfered it right after my order!

So is my question, do I have to wait as long as I read sometimes - weeks - month?

I really don't hope this.I ordered it, because when I buyed it there were 126 (or so) in stock and I thought it delivers fast! I mean upd up to 3 days..

Cheers

The ones on the board complaining about not getting a Pandora made the mistake to preorder their 1 GHz Pandora trough Craigs shop.

You have ordered via Dragonbox.de (= ED) which means you will get your unit right away (minus bank transfer delays, delivery time).

You ordered your Pandora on a Sunday which means, that no one was working at that day, and financial instituts in Germany tend to delay their money transfer over the weekend. Plus cash transfer can take a while on its own, before it is completed, so please be a bit more patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig's shop, okay I just don't know what they mean with Craig's  :rolleyes:

I think so, a bit more patient would be good, but I'm just excited  :D

Am I right with my assumption that Craig's Shop is Ithic.com?

No Ithic is Link's shop and is known for good support and speedy delivery.

Craigix is one of the founders of the openpandora if not the driving force of it's conception and originally managed the manufacturing. He is based out of the UK until the Circuit Co fiasco forced operations to move to Germany.. Long story short he ran into some money issues, mostly from the original circuit board manufacturer not delivering and when they did many of the circuit boards were defective.. excessive delays caused people to want to get refunds which was more money loss.. So many people are either waiting for their units to slowly trickle to them or there refund..

He's currently busy running the IControlPad 2 Kickstarter..

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig's shop, okay I just don't know what they mean with Craig's  :rolleyes:

I think so, a bit more patient would be good, but I'm just excited  :D

Am I right with my assumption that Craig's Shop is Ithic.com?
Also lthic.com is the USA shop and is superb in every aspect of customer care/relations.

Apologies for sounding like a stuck record but this is important so here I go again :

On the website & Stickied in the forum there really needs to be a prominent & concise explanation of the differences & precise relationship between OP Ltd (Craig) and OP GmbH (ED). Unless this is done sales will be lost to people who have not followed the project closely.

If I came here without background knowledge looking to buy a Pandora I'd take one look at all the unanswered refund / delivery queries in ask Craig Questions section and run a mile.

@Mr Loon that's a good idea. Maybe a short summary of the background Knowledge, because if you want to know how the op developed and who is working on it, you have to search very long and pick the informations by yourself together.

Just own experience :)

Apologies for sounding like a stuck record but this is important so here I go again :

On the website & Stickied in the forum there really needs to be a prominent & concise explanation of the differences & precise relationship between OP Ltd (Craig) and OP GmbH (ED). Unless this is done sales will be lost to people who have not followed the project closely.

If I came here without background knowledge looking to buy a Pandora I'd take one look at all the unanswered refund / delivery queries in ask Craig Questions section and run a mile.
I know, it's also on my To-Do-List, as is a lot of other things to improve the website.

But right now it seems I'm alone in doing that, besides handling my shop, emails, customer support, my normal daytime job and I'm also working on a professional introduction video for the Pandora...

Just forget about my impatientness, in this moment I got emailed from dragonbox and ups that my OP is delivered  :D   B)

I know, it's also on my To-Do-List, as is a lot of other things to improve the website.

But right now it seems I'm alone in doing that, besides handling my shop, emails, customer support, my normal daytime job and I'm also working on a professional introduction video for the Pandora...
Professional Introduction Video?  Any way the community can help?  I am getting my Pandora on Friday but I have followed the Pandora since the conception.......just never had the money or the time to use it...now I have both.  I had to buy one off eBay for cheap though. 

Well, yes, anyone who has the ability to record video material of various different use cases (webbrowsing, Multitasking Desktop, running different OS, etc.) via TV Out Cable could help out :)

It might be good to know what you already have to not double the work.

I only have what's been released in the official video thread and IngoReis sent me some game videos (non-emulated).

I don't have anything else yet.

Back