Open Pandora doesn't work when it turns on

toph

Still Fresh
Two Open Pandoras I tried turning it on just last week and it was completely not working right. Now it just plain won't work at all. I had hoped that perhaps it was a problem with the battery needing to be recharged, I charged. However no dice. It still doesnt work. for example from one of Pandora, like it turns on it just stops working in the middle of the set up wizard. Could you please assist me on this?

When I could return two brand new and can't turn it on Open Pandora to your company and what are the resolutions out there???

Austin Guy

Can you be more precise, please ?

What happens exactly on each Pandora ?

How long did you charged ?

Did you tried to reseat the battery ?

Hi toph, welcome to the boards, as posted above it would be a lot easier to help you if you listed in detail the steps taken and the problems reached with each unit.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing that English is not your first language, where are you from might I ask?

Just a little something to bear in mind :

The first boot from a newly flashed unit can take a long time (up to 10 minutes or do) this is normal and boot times are 45 seconds or so from then on.

It might also be worth having a good read of the unofficial user manual on the wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back