Open Pandora for stories and other usages (Pocket netbook?)

The download counts on the repo are useful for finding out which of the various emulators for a platform is likely to be best, but other than that the repo stats aren't all that helpful in my experience.
Download counts are totally biased by the number of versions of each program. If someone makes 10 versions of the same program and the whole use base updates it 10 times then the download count will be ten fold.

It would be way more significant to have a (total downloads)/(nb of versions) count in the repo.

Btw thanks for mentioning the Pandoralive articles!
No problem.. I'm sort've posting what I discover about the system here... that way if somebody stumbles across it with the same questions I had down the line. TAADAAA its there. Also the pandoralive articles really do give a sense of how its used.

Edit; Fore thought. Also me doing this bit of research is really getting my head into.. how I can use the pandora and how I can expand my knowledge and skill for it.. Heck last week i never heard of LaTeX... or anything mentioned here.. So this little slice of the forum is giving me valuable knowledge of the pandora.. also I never realised just how much audio power the thing had, that was a very nice surprise; since most of my laptops usage is audio anyways. The more and more I dig into the pandora  the more and more I see uses for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back