Release OpenPandora BookShelf [Video]

S

StreaK

Name: OpenPandora BookShelf

Whats this: A pdf / djvu collection / viewer software created especially for OpenPandora.

How OpenPandora BookShelf works.

It will scan your SD cards for PDF / DJVU files, and after that you'll be able to view them in nice big one list. You can choose what file to view instantly by using button [View PDF / DJVU] or by using pandora keys [sTART and SELECT]. OpenPandora Bookshelf uses two different apps for view each PDF or DJVU files, so you can choose what apps fits better for You.

Edit:

+ Online functions added

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HYsjSyD8ns

Last edited:
Looks really nice!

Is it planned to show the first page of the pdf/djvu as preview next to the title sometime?

Looks really nice!

Is it planned to show the first page of the pdf/djvu as preview next to the title sometime?

It might by done via imagemagick's convert for PDF, but i dont think it will work with djvu files :/

Is there any link one could download it from for betatesting, or is this a privatebetatestign of you?

it is my private beta at the moment. I think i'll release beta for the public in next month.. if there will be a demand for it. If not, i'll send it to You only :)

milkshake is currently working on integrating PayPal-Support into the repo, so that devs can sell their own apps for a small fee if they want (100% of the sales money goes to the dev, none to us :) )

This could be such a tool that can be sold for little money, as it's not just a simple port, but your own development :)

yes im currently wrestling with the IPN api :p and the paypal sandbox environment :) god its crazy trying to debug without any output :p

But PayPal is evil. :ph34r:

I recommend to add some nicer online payment options as well. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
'shake add BitCoins :) [maybe its ridiculous idea on first look, but.. think again :) ]

Ive been reading about bitcoins and I still have no idea of their purpose, how you get them and what they are for.

:S

Back