OpenPandora - Crap Game Competition 2013

You guys are still releasing fresh, yet unutterably crap crap, i see. The magnitude of crapiness increases.

works great, very fun for a crap game, gravity and physics based stuff is always fun!
But the whole point of a crap game competition is to make a game that isn't fun and is actually, you know, crap! :p
Would it suprise you to learn i find your entry to the compo very fun too, especially Snaily Thompson 2 for me its between you and Ziz atm for best enty although Binky's entry is very awesome too (in a crap kinda way!) i just cant pick a favourite!

Would it suprise you to learn i find your entry to the compo very fun too, especially Snaily Thompson 2
Really?!  LOL. :p

[EDIT] BTW My offer of a full £10 of UK chocolate & snacks for the winner, still stands, however if the winner prefers I can do 20Euros or $20 US via PayPal if preferred.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ the goal of Balls is to get a gradually increasing positive score, rather than negative score, it's very difficult

I'll add BALLS to competition then..

Btw. My Whack-a-troll is chellenging as well  :D [read: hard to master]

I did today a bit polishing for the hase prototype at work and will post a new version for the pandora this evening I hope (no pandora compiler here, sorry, but it runs very smoothy on the gcw (whose version I don't release yet of course because of the pandora only rule;)), so there shouldn't be any problems).

I implemented:

• random level creation with
  • random texture
  • second player for turn based games against human players
  • a stupid AI for testing purpose for all of you without real friends
  • damage and health circles
  • if a player dies automatically a new game starts
  • a countdown - do the whole turn in 30 seconds!
Stay tuned! :D
greetings Ziz

Edit:

But I can provide a video right now:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lATtwxgTeuY?feature=oembed

Back