Order Number?

nikudorei

Still Fresh
Hi guys,
I contacted the nice Pandora Order (say that fast ten times) lady and she confirmed I am in the first batch (obviously) but could not say what place in line I am in.

Would it be the number with the DNOxxx ?

Just curious.. I want to know if I will get the chance to get a Wifi dongle and get mine now (soon) :p

A lot of people have sent emails to ask, and have gotten a ballpark position. The last couple of months have seen a lot of cancellations and new orders I think, and it looks like the coming weeks are going to be insanely busy for the girls, so maybe they just don't have time to dig the numbers out of the database right now. :)

When did you order? If it was in the last 6 months you're probably near the back of the queue. If you ordered in the first days (October 08) then you're probably in the first 1000. That's about the best measure there is right now.

[eidt]

nikudorei said:
I did it, now Craigix said he is coming over my house with a cricket bat to "sort me out"

PERHAPS I AM GETTING MINE FIRST YAY!
:lol: I like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered fairly recently, I expect to be in the "rear" of the pack (start of the year) :p

Was just curious how to determine my order number, it isnt essential, I dont want to tie the lovely order girls up with my Nerdish curiosity.
I can patiently wait for my Pandora. I have so many other toys to play with in the meantime.

Gruso: I like you too :)

Budgie said:
who thinks Jan 2009 would be in the first 1000?

Well, if it is then considering I ordered then and I'm an unlucky person, I doubt it. No free wi-fi and non-working internal wifi for us :-(

you might be "lucky" I just bumped you 1 slot on the list !
ss20100330051740.png

Lol of course they have never reached 4000 preorders that's why if you order now they will tell you, "there are a few slots left", but in reality they have only a few hundred preorders

mbyte said:

Lol of course they have never reached 4000 preorders that's why if you order now they will tell you, "there are a few slots left", but in reality they have only a few hundred preorders

Can I have this dude's Pandora?

Maybe I should actually just send an e-mail to openpandorasales already ;p

Someone tell me how you pay for these things again, I totally forgot the options :B I probably have to go setup an account with google checkout or something, don't I..

Exophase said:
mbyte said:

Someone tell me how you pay for these things again, I totally forgot the options :B I probably have to go setup an account with google checkout or something, don't I..

I would like the price he paid, I had to shell-out £266 for mine.

Budgie said:

Okay, give me yours then reorder.

Tbh i dont think they know where anybody is in the queue,there are ppl who ordered months after me and are 500-1000 places in front of me.
If you ordered last you may get lucky and be in first 1000 :p

Exophase said:
Budgie said:

Okay, give me yours then reorder.

I've thought of cashing in many times but just can't bring myself to do it

if i do your more than welcome to my place, don't think op would let it happen though

Budgie said:
Exophase said:
mbyte said:

you could have gotten it, too. in september 2008 :)

Budgie said:
I've thought of cashing in many times but just can't bring myself to do it

if i do your more than welcome to my place, don't think op would let it happen though

It was a joke, of course ;D I don't care about place (well, not really), I'd just be happy to be on the first batch list at this point. I sent an e-mail to openpandorasales though, and created the Google Checkout account. We'll see what they have to say, not that anyone but me cares ^^

Back