Order Shipped!

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the [ spam word ], education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Brought Peace?

I'm not old.

Well I can't just call you "man".

You could have called me Dennis.

I didn't know that was your name . . .

And you didn't bother to find out, that's the problem with . . .

Well, now that my innocent little post was Hijacked, I just thought I'd mention that my GP arrived this afternoon and I am now a Proud GP owner and wondering what is the first thing I will do with this thing.

I'm thinking of changing the theme first then start loading some EMUs.

Well, now that my innocent little post was Hijacked, I just thought I'd mention that my GP arrived this afternoon and I am now a Proud GP owner and wondering what is the first thing I will do with this thing.

I'm thinking of changing the theme first then start loading some EMUs.

Congratulations :D

Good idea about changing your theme; I suggest this skin: Retro Skin ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent changed my theme at all due to these probs ive read about when it comes to updating the firmwares.

I thought I'd add to this forum, rather then evilly starting a new thread, that my GP2X just arrived at my parents farm. Only one month late from when I was promised.

Oh, how I will willow away the hours at my parents farm during my christmas holidays that ended a week ago.

Back