Ordered My Wiz Yesterday...

vaughan80

Still Fresh
I ordered my Wiz from GBAX yesterday morning but I have not recieved any order confirmation from the site. I just wanted to know has anyone else ordered from here and also not had this?

I paid for 24 hour delivery so i hope it will turn up today...

24 hour delivery will obviously be from the time you receive your order confirmation (depending on the actual time you sent in your order), So there is a very good chance you will not be receiving your Wiz by today. Another reason could be, Craig and the gang at GBAX are probably VERY busy at the moment dealing with the chaos that is the Pandora situation (thought don`t take my word for it). So there could be a bit of a delay between receiving your order confirmation and receiving you Wiz.

Sent them an email and ask them how your order is going.

Trooper

I emailed them and they replied within an hour. Refunded me the postage and have posted it 24 hour anyway. Can't say fairer than that!!

Yeah, GBAX are great when it come to customer service.
I remember when I ordered my gp2x on 24 hour delivery and it didn't get dispatched for a few days. It turned out they were very busy.
I gave them a call and Jacqueline apologized by sending me a free 2GB SD card :D .

I ordered 3 from Thinkgeek a while back and had no problems at all. They have higher prices though.

Back