Gameseek - Got Your Caanoo Yet?

hennaoj

Still Fresh
I'm new here. I pre-ordered a Caanoo from Gameseek for my hubbys birthday (I want it for me though). However it doesn't seem to have come in yet. I emailed them last week and got a reply saying that they still hadn't arrived. Emailed again three days ago and not heard anything. Website states that they can be ordered and will be delivered in 3-5 days (been like this since release day). My account has the status of pre-order still. I emailed to cancel this morning as I'm fed up with this and the German site has them in stock, ready to go. I hope they don't mess around with the cancellation.

hennaoj said:
I'm new here. I pre-ordered a Caanoo from Gameseek for my hubbys birthday (I want it for me though). However it doesn't seem to have come in yet. I emailed them last week and got a reply saying that they still hadn't arrived. Emailed again three days ago and not heard anything. Website states that they can be ordered and will be delivered in 3-5 days (been like this since release day). My account has the status of pre-order still. I emailed to cancel this morning as I'm fed up with this and the German site has them in stock, ready to go. I hope they don't mess around with the cancellation.

They don't have it in stock, I would not have ordered it from there (since they have not it in stock).
EvilDragon is an active contributor to the community and his store has plenty of consoles in his store. It would have been better to order from him. Let's reward active people.

His store is here: http://www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php?osCsid=2471a8c3291293a99296c84b6f1d2226

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from ED's shop a few weeks ago, and I got my Caanoo yesterday - exactly one day after ED himself got his shipment in. He's simply the best source to go to for the Caanoo in Europe, his shop and process is so streamlined its just plain wonderful. I'd be surprised if it took you longer than 2 days to get your Caanoo delivery after you've ordered it with ED, but don't quote me.

Very happy with his service and professionalism, as well as friendliness. Even though he's mad busy and constantly on the edge, he still answers his emails from stupid fanboix like me ..

I too am waiting for my order from gameseekers they emailed and said that they were at customs a few days ago and they had paid the custom duties so i asume they should have them delived to them today and should be sending them out to us today with next day delivery so anytime soon now we all been waiting so long really hope it was worth it though.

It's the lack of info from gameseek that is more annoying than anything. Not being able to cancel an order on their website is also a pain. I'm going to just order from Evil Dragon on monday if I havn't heard anything by then, would be such a shame if I ended up with two (one each!).

You know you want one too ;) they are just irisistable i am sure the one from gameseekers will turn up soon if i hear anything i will ley you know here.

Oh yes i care now ;) got my email i was so close to canceling today glad i never now.

Nope, just the one. Didn't order the 2nd one. I'll get to play on it when hubby is at work/busy, or I might just pinch it to 'test'. In fact, my 23 month old son might want one for his 2nd birthday.

mm i think your son is abit young to play on that i have to remind you that when you recieve it there is nothing to play on it it requires you downloading files and putting them in the root of sd but if you need any help just pm here to help as allways.

got mine on the 24th from play asia (also for my birthday on the 25! lucky) and today i receive in the post a bill from fedex with an invoice from play-asia attached for the sum of £30.80

Trying to charge me for .... fedex international priority vat £20.80 & advancement fee £10.80 = 30.80

Whats that all about? not paying anyway!!!

Glad you all got your caanoo's today though, not been missing much upto now as there isn't much out yet

paul3100

jutley said:
mm i think your son is abit young to play on that i have to remind you that when you recieve it there is nothing to play on it it requires you downloading files and putting them in the root of sd but if you need any help just pm here to help as allways.
Well he was already reverse engineering his ZX Spectrum games (inherited from his father, I preferred the ST) at the age of 18 months. :)
I'm sure I'll get along just fine with the Caanoo. Thank you anyway.

Yipppeee, it has just arrived. Now I have to wait until hubbys birthday. Gah.

hennaoj said:
Yipppeee, it has just arrived. Now I have to wait until hubbys birthday. Gah.
yea mine came this morning only i just got to wait till i get home tonight

Ordered my Caanoo from Gameseek. I was a bit dubious, considering they had received bad reviews on the internet from many dissatisfied customers. However, my console arrived promptly. It was a great service from them.

Mushtaq said:
Ordered my Caanoo from Gameseek. I was a bit dubious, considering they had received bad reviews on the internet from many dissatisfied customers. However, my console arrived promptly. It was a great service from them.
Dont believe what you read they are great i highly recomend them

It is when you need to return an item that will indicate whether the service is great or not. Lets hope the service will be great then too :)

Back