Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter R said:
Would the cake be so delicious and moist?
I think that the level of moistness would have to be determined at the prototype stage- the last thing you would want is to sell pandoras that short circuit due to excessive cake moistness. This is the sort of thing that gives a company a bad name. The xbox 360 must have a moist factor of at least 8.5, if not more.

Gotta love the 360 though. Call of Duty 4 is some good cake. Portal is good, although I never got cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goobers said:
Peter R said:
I think that the level of moistness would have to be determined at the prototype stage- the last thing you would want is to sell pandoras that short circuit due to excessive cake moistness. This is the sort of thing that gives a company a bad name. The xbox 360 must have a moist factor of at least 8.5, if not more.

Gotta love the 360 though. Call of Duty 4 is some good cake. Portal is good, although I never got cake.

Will the Pandora be developed by Aperture Science? Will they do what they must because they can? For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead?

Peter R said:
Goobers said:
Peter R said:

Will the Pandora be developed by Aperture Science? Will they do what they must because they can? For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead?

Yes, and they know that there's no use crying over every mistake. They just keep on trying 'till they run out of cake. Then the Science gets done and they make a neat handheld for the people who aren't atomic thumbs.

;P

-God Ginrai

Free companion cube with every pandora? (And cake, of course)

Maybe not cake?

But you'll definitely get cake.

Be a good person and do as you're told. Buy a Pandora and you'll get cake.

"All CraigixCo. technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. Rest assured that there is absolutely no chance of a dangerous equipment malfunction prior to your victory candescence. Thank you for participating in this CraigixCo. computer-aided enrichment activity. Goodbye."

No, turn back around and go back where you are supposed to. Into the 10,000 kelvin Craigixco. technologies Pandora case moulding oven. The cake is in there!

Goobers said:
Peter R said:

Call of Duty 4 rocks yah! B)

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please pay no attention to that Pandora thing, that Pandora thing of no importance, just leave that Pandora thing over there.....

This test is clearly impossible... we are sorry. I wouldn't blame you if you gave up now.
There really is no way you can be the last to post in this thread.

Once again, we apologize for creating this entirely impossible test.

#1 GameMaster said:
What Pandora thing Huh!?
Last stage pseudo-reference; referencing the little eye-like ball that falls out of GLADDOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back