Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my old stomping grounds, this thread would have been closed 50 pages ago, and half the members on this board would have warnings from an Australian mod named Glen. :lol:

Goobers said:
Yeah, but things are lax because this forum would be a ghost town if strict rules were kept with pandora not being out and all...
the forums wouldnt be a ghost town-its one thing to permaban people, that is just messed up since this is the only forum for gp32/gp2x/pandora but this forum needs a whole hell of a lot more temporary bans, like for the assholes who post gibberish in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackd said:
Goobers said:
Yeah, but things are lax because this forum would be a ghost town if strict rules were kept with pandora not being out and all...
the forums wouldnt be a ghost town-its one thing to permaban people, that is just messed up since this is the only forum for gp32/gp2x/pandora but this forum needs a whole hell of a lot more temporary bans, like for the assholes who post gibberish in this thread.

The way I see it, it doesn't hurt anybody. As long as it's not COMPLETELY retarded (even if it's just carrying on a conversation), it's good for the community in general.

Yrx said:
Jackd said:
Goobers said:

The way I see it, it doesn't hurt anybody. As long as it's not COMPLETELY retarded (even if it's just carrying on a conversation), it's good for the community in general.

agreed, we've had offtopic discussions within this topic that led to new ideas relevant to the topic. ;)

EDIT: Although I definitely support any movements that may start to tempban atomicthumbs, because he's just getting to be an ass now.

-God Ginrai

fully agreed-purple goat 2.0---and i dont mean banning for threads getting off topic but people who post total random spam, create retaliatory threads, and verbally attack other members should get a nice little tempban. It makes me wonder if the mods even read through all the forums, when they do finally ban someone they let the tension build so much that they lash out and suddenly go from being overly loose to ridiculously tight like with the banning of religious and political discussion and the destruction of the slipzone.

<offtopic>
Pandora related topic goes here.
</offtopic>

<ontopic>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Cras eleifend malesuada augue. Etiam non eros ut magna faucibus consequat. Maecenas cursus nunc eget eros. Nulla feugiat dui eu turpis. Donec a purus. Aenean tempus arcu at libero. Nunc lorem est, viverra lobortis, porta et, vehicula eget, quam. Ut porta leo ut ante. Ut aliquet purus quis tortor. Vivamus ipsum. Aenean vitae turpis. Donec rhoncus ipsum quis diam. Sed laoreet fringilla quam. Nam tempus augue non arcu. Phasellus lorem. Quisque a diam lobortis justo fringilla gravida.
</ontopic>

:)

Maybe we should run a small coding competition in the meantime to stop people getting restless? Just to make some small fun games?

(Or maybe something absurd like that crap games competition)

I vote for a competition for people to make games as memory intensive as possible! Abuse that 128mb of RAM!

i win

Javacat said:
I vote for a competition for people to make games as memory intensive as possible! Abuse that 128mb of RAM!
i win

And use the remaining flash space as swap!

QUICK DO INTENSIVE BURN-IN TESTING

cat-quiets-dog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back