Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
'ello, pneub here, chiming in. Sorry to interrupt the er... nothing. :p Forgive me for not reading the whole thread.

I've had my GP2X for all of a few weeks, and I've already locked in plans to upgrade to a Pandora as soon as I can get one (I'm in Aus btw). I thought it looked clunky on first view, until I realised how small it is. Crikey. And features? I'm bursting here.

I'd also been eyeing off both the eePC and XO laptop, the only niggle being that I didn't want to be carrying multiple gadgets around. Never has a problem been solved so sexily. Looks like it's going to come in under $A400 too, which rocks. Bring it.

Gruso said:
I've had my GP2X for all of a few weeks, and I've already locked in plans to upgrade to a Pandora as soon as I can get one (I'm in Aus btw). I thought it looked clunky on first view, until I realised how small it is. Crikey. And features? I'm bursting here.
Oh that's all right we didn't mean for you to it would probably take a week or maybe a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 GameMaster said:
Well I guess you did better than me because I have only read about half of it. :eek:
To be fair, I've been posting in it since the beginning. I've probably missed out chunks of it in places though. Most of it was complete wang with people arguing over whether the keyboard should be Dvorak and how many buttons it should have...

At least we pretty much got the OMAP out of the discussion though

#1 GameMaster said:
Gruso said:
Oh that's all right we didn't mean for you to it would probably take a week or maybe a month.

I would still suggest it. It's been an interesting ride. Also, It wouldn't take more than a day to read all these posts, as long as you don't take a break because you can't handle some of the arguments.

Goobers said:
What's scary is that I've pretty much read all 5302 posts in this topic...
So have I.

-God Ginrai

lol, if someone is new to the pandora, they should be told that, before asking questions, they should read the entirity of this thread because it might just give them their answer :p ;)

pandora said:
lol, if someone is new to the pandora, they should be told that, before asking questions, they should read the entirity of this thread because it might just give them their answer :p ;)
It probably would.

-God Ginrai

Sphinxter said:
Cheez, read this thread in it's entirety? Just give them a good paddling and a white hot branding and let it go at that.
It's not that hard.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Sphinxter said:
Cheez, read this thread in it's entirety? Just give them a good paddling and a white hot branding and let it go at that.
It's not that hard.

-God Ginrai

HAHAHAHA :lol:

#1 GameMaster said:
atomicthumbs said:
I read it all, and I'm not nuts.

Or am I?
That might explain things! :D

As always, there are anomalies. atomicthumbs is one of those. Other people who have read the whole thread have come out unscathed. It's really not that hard. people just look at the number of pages or the number of replies and believe it to be hard.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
#1 GameMaster said:
atomicthumbs said:
I read it all, and I'm not nuts.

Or am I?
That might explain things! :D

As always, there are anomalies. atomicthumbs is one of those. Other people who have read the whole thread have come out unscathed. It's really not that hard. people just look at the number of pages or the number of replies and believe it to be hard.

-God Ginrai

Just print it out and read it on the can, that isn't prohibitively expensive B) , or use that e-paper Kindle from Amazon. I read back 10 pages, but it was mostly Atomicthumbs :unsure: .

Hmm, I think the first picture of anything related to the Pandora is going to double this thread. (obviously I mean either a real picture, or something actually running on a devkit, as opposed to "some guy" from TI saying how "open" their "source" is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back