Out Of This World

KickinWing

Arguable Idiot
Website
Visit site
I hated this game on the SNES and i'm hating it on the Gamepark, why the hell can't i get past the 4th fricking screen, it so frustratingly hard. Does anybody have any level codes to get me past the first level?

Check game faq sites. I think the codes are the same. This game is real hard.

I hated this game on the SNES and i'm hating it on the Gamepark, why the hell can't i get past the 4th fricking screen, it so frustratingly hard. Does anybody have any level codes to get me past the first level?

Yes, but I'll send you a PM, so as not to spoil for the other folks ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an awesome game, finished it three or four times, looking forward to finish it again on the GP32.
Flashback is cool too, works perfectly to the very end in DrMD.

What do I have to do when I escaped the out of the cage and am at the elevator with that alien weirdo? I rive up, just a cutscene, one down a closed door, two down, I shoot a alien, an then there is nothing left to do...

Didn't this game used to have music? I seem to remember it having pretty good music at certain moments.

I don't understand how to get past the wolf
Kick all those weird little black worms with venomous fangs. Kill them all so your path is cleared. Walk slowly into the scene where the wolf creature is then straight after the brief cutscene run back as fast as you can. Run past the pool you started from and you'll get to the edge of a canyon jump, you'll swing onto a vine and then keep running backwards, the wolf creature will be behind you now. Keep running until you meet your capturer.

Didn't this game used to have music? I seem to remember it having pretty good music at certain moments.

It does at some parts, look out the window in the alien prison camp.

Pffft yeah right like I'll ever get that far :blink: this game kicks my ass and my GP's funky pad isn't helping much.

But seriously, I've never even been that far, yet I still remember music playing during earlier parts of the game, even at the opening scene, or when the wolf first pops out to chase you, or whenever you get killed. But it's all missing.

Pffft yeah right like I'll ever get that far :blink: this game kicks my ass and my GP's funky pad isn't helping much.

But seriously, I've never even been that far, yet I still remember music playing during earlier parts of the game, even at the opening scene, or when the wolf first pops out to chase you, or whenever you get killed. But it's all missing.
This is based on the DOS version if I remember correctly. Which version did you have?

Hmmm... I may have been playing the Genesis or SNES version, I think I still have the Sega CD version which had the original and it's sequel on one disc. Maybe the Sega CD one is the one I'm remembering?

What do I have to do when I escaped the out of the cage and am at the elevator with that alien weirdo? I rive up, just a cutscene, one down a closed door, two down, I shoot a alien, an then there is nothing left to do...

Shoot the 'Closed door' by charging up your beam thing

ugh... I keep getting urges to press the select button... that seems really annoying this compo... everything explodes when you press select

Another world is one of the best games ever made. I completed it on the Amiga after lots of persistance. One of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've ever had. Looking forward to doing it all again :)

Back