Overcklocking Tests

Yes. They call me Mr. Liquid Nitrogen and run away when I come past, because I have a tendency to spontaneously fire jets of it at people.

Well, on a slightly more on-topic note, nothing for me seems very stable past 266. Not that 266 is bad (it's like 33% better than I thought I'd ever get). 280 and 285 like to crash after 20 minutes or so.

Oh geez can I not wait any longer for my 2x! It should arrive tommorrow, if it doesnt imma like explode!

I want to try this and so many other things at an instant.

Jarska333 posted on Dec 12 2005 at 02:05 PM said:
Hum, anyone done a battery longevity test on 280? (Or 266 or...)
I tested with Sony recharchables 2100mA running the demo of Sonic on DrMD @280 with volume halfway up and it lasted 2Hours and 52Minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i've been playing megadrive @275mhz for hours and hours, but SUPER NES can't run at that speed, even 266 is not stable...

to the ones who have a good speed, have you tried with supernes? ;)

with the new program i found i can go to 285mhz. 290 and it crashes soon as i hit the select button.

nik166 posted on Dec 13 2005 at 07:49 PM said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i've been playing megadrive @275mhz for hours and hours, but SUPER NES can't run at that speed, even 266 is not stable...

to the ones who have a good speed, have you tried with supernes? ;)
hey as you say that, when i did a 300mhz test it also crashed finally in the snes emu, and i thought it just that my gp2x cant handle that speed. have to do new tests then.
anyway, its strange that the snes emu doesnt really work a that speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back