Overclock Ok

Fyvve said:
This place picks on sam too much. Every other thread i read someone is ripping on sam. I don't know why you don't just make the choice to ignore everything he says if he annoys you so much. This time its especially over the top because he really was asking what the correct word is.
... and how exactly, is your post helping? You could simply ignore the bashing, a technique you suggested towards the 'bashers'.

I wish I were an irony vampire sometimes; I'd never go hungry ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge, several months ago the hole actually emerged on the other side of the world, into japan. Currently i'm working with the Japanese Space Program to begin work on a space elevator to continue the hole out of the otherside of the Earth and into space. We hope to hit the keiper belt by 2016.

TelcoLou said:
Fyvve said:
This place picks on sam too much. Every other thread i read someone is ripping on sam. I don't know why you don't just make the choice to ignore everything he says if he annoys you so much. This time its especially over the top because he really was asking what the correct word is.
... and how exactly, is your post helping? You could simply ignore the bashing, a technique you suggested towards the 'bashers'.

I wish I were an irony vampire sometimes; I'd never go hungry ;)

Huh? The point is that it's annoying. I'm not sure why my post has to help but i was just saying that its getting old. I guess next time i will make sure my post helps something...? :blink:

ste_167 said:
Nick, are you seriously only 14, or something? You seem at least ten years older, in terms of your posts.
Why, thankyou. That's very kind :)

Back