Overclocking my Gp32.

Shadow of Chaos

Website
Visit site
I'd like to maybe try this, but if there is a severe risk of me damaging my system through it then i wont bother.

Ive searched about the net and not found one page with a person saying "I've bust my gp32!!"

So i can only assume it wont cause any damage but run the batteries down slightly faster. Can anyone give me a few tips? i want to try the overclocked snes emu

my friend said to me it would probably damage it some time in the future.. but ehh i want osme reasurance

i tried the 160mhz version of the snes emulator but the screen seems to be slightly flickery on games, this is normal? or not?

Your not actually even overclocking it, the CPU can go upto 188MHZ, its all down the the RAM in your GP32 which seems to vary.

Its only guarenteed upto about 140mhz.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Not overclocking it? but isnt that what the extra mhz means?

does anyone else get flickery screen with this emulator? not bad but slowly across horizontal like. or is it normal for now?

The flickery colours seem to be the emulator, i tried the normal non overclocked version and its the same :) but all my other things no problems.

Running at 160mhz no faults at all.. but my gp32 refuses to play anything at 172mhz. so its nice as pie at 160mhz but the programmers need to sort out the flickery screen issue and speed, even overclocked the emu still laggy.. especially on mario games, though its quite good on super bomberman 2

Back