P.O box Shipping

iridepolarbears

Still Fresh
Does either ED's or Link's shop support shipping to Canadian P.O boxes?

I have looked on both sites, and neither seems to offer an option that supports shipping to a P.O. box. so is there any way I could get a Pandora shipped? 

If you select "Signed Mail" as shipping service in the dragonbox shop, it will use the local shipping service, so shipping to a PO Box would work with that.

Simply put the details into your address field instead of the street name, etc.

DHL is the only option when I am checking out. will that work the same as signed shipping? or can I just put it in the comment box that I would like signed shipping.

Edit* DHL does not support shipping to P.O boxes, but since I want to get a pandora, I am unable to select signed shipping. Is there some way to get it shipped with the signed shipping despite not being able to choose it at checkout?

edit #2* found my issue. cannot order using signed shipping if ordering an additional battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, that's probably because you came over 1000g weight.

I will add signed mail shipping for those as well.

thanks. although I ended up ordering it in two parts as the change hadn't been made on the 6th(when I placed my order). only annoying bit was not getting the 50% discount on the spare battery since it was a separate order, but Im happy enough to finally get a pandora, I no longer care about losing that discount.

True, but then again, weird enough, shipping costs were cheaper than if I had put that in ONE package :eek:

Back