Panasonic Minidv Camcorder For Sale - Three Days Old

linuxlover

Still Fresh
Hi guys!. Talk about an impulse purchase :(. Bought myself a Panasonic NV-GS27EB miniDV camcorder 3 days ago - I thought I'd try my hand at editing, as I have a close friend willing to pay me, to edit the footage he shoots. However, I have played around and experimented galore, and to be honest with you, it's just not my scene - I'm no Steven Spielberg, nor will I ever be - I'm a computer geek. Period.

Based upon this irrational impulse buy, I am selling this camcorder, complete with miniDV tapes (SONY - 3x) firewire cable, and the full retail kit, boxed as new. This is three days old, and as such there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and no signs of usage whatsoever, except from the opened box.

It's a lovely machine, I just fear that I shall use it rarely, if ever, based upon my ability to be able to create interesting footage (ZERO!!). I want to sell this item to *UK* buyers only, and I shall include P&P free of charge, to the buyer, as long as you are within the UK.

For this little lot, I payed £170.00 all in, but I am simply asking for £130.00, as it has been used, but not abused. Please do let me know. Many thanks chaps - have a great day/night.

Matt.

Back