Pandora 2 Concept

A mere toaster is insufficient. It's too restrictive. Toast and bagels? Please! I demand a toaster OVEN! I want to be able to cook my pizza and hotpockets on the go while I game!

This is preposterous, everyone knows that microwaves are the kitchen appliance that most needs open-source loving.

Just today, I wanted to go take a shower, have my microwave start making ramen 10 minutes into the shower, so that it would be cool when I got out.
BUT I COULDN'T BECAUSE MY MICROWAVE ISN'T PROGRAMMABLE.

It was a disaster, I ended up with undercooked ramen because I didn't want to wait for it to cool.

I'm a bit worried about overheating issues... what kind of cooling would we have in the toaster section?

WizardStan said:
A mere toaster is insufficient. It's too restrictive. Toast and bagels?

Well for that you have the BagelBoard.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are all too late! The Toastroid is a combination of toaster, pizza oven and gaming system, with hdmi out and an accelerometer!

toaster.png

stripping features shouldn't be part of the plan. I'd stick to the clamshell design. Upgrading specs should do the trick, it's got all the stuff i want it to have.

conso said:
on first look, I thought that is an iPillow
You're not one of those people who eat their pillow in their sleep thinking it's a big juicy marshmallow are you? :D

atomicthumbs said:

Needs to be big enough to fill a room. Bigger computers will be the wave of the future.

Back